Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Renaissance Gal Bodyshape Period Outfits - Clothing Set 2

by Warlokk Posted 8th Apr 2007 at 4:04 PM - Updated 9th Apr 2007 at 3:57 AM by Warlokk

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 7:28 PM
Yay for you, as always!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 11:33 PM
Oooohhh. The vampire dress is just what I wanted for this bodyshape. Thank you so much! I will run off and recolor it now...

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 6:17 AM
WOW! You've been busy! Thanks so much!

Everything happens for a reason!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 6:00 AM
Thank you for this bodyshape, I think it's really beautiful.
If you would consider makeing one or two more floor length dresses for it I would really love to use it for medieval characters.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 12:23 AM
Warlokk, your PM box is full. Please uhm, make some room so I can talk with you? Or come visit us in #create

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 2:06 AM
Oops... sorry 'bout that, all clear now... send away! :D

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Inventor
#8 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 1:44 AM
Next to the superb Pinup Girl shape this one is coming a close 2nd fav. very nicely put together, quite realistic looking shape. Keep up the great work with all these lovely shapes.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Instructor
#9 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:10 PM
These are lovely, especially the one on the first screenshot. Thank you!