Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Supernatural Career (based on the awesome tv show)

by ashskyler Posted 27th Mar 2007 at 10:32 PM

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 5:16 PM
I swear I almost fell of my chair when I saw this....

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've just started watching it and I love it, THANK YOU.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 5:24 PM
Wow! I've never had the nerve to try a career "hack" (I really don't know what a hack is but I'm afraid to use them) before but I think I must have this one...thanks for the great idea!!! Now the Sam and Dean that I downloaded from this site can get "real" jobs!! No more fast food serving for them!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TwilightRegalia
I swear I almost fell of my chair when I saw this....

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've just started watching it and I love it, THANK YOU.

hehe, i hope you guys enjoy it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Wow! I've never had the nerve to try a career "hack" (I really don't know what a hack is but I'm afraid to use them) before but I think I must have this one...thanks for the great idea!!! Now the Sam and Dean that I downloaded from this site can get "real" jobs!! No more fast food serving for them!!

Now if we can just get one of our great car makers to make the Impala from the show, it will be complete! I will definitley get it.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ashskyler
Now if we can just get one of our great car makers to make the Impala from the show, it will be complete! I will definitley get it.

YES. That would make my life, and my sims lives, complete!
Instructor
#7 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 6:05 PM
Can we get some payments for each level please? And are there chance cards?

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 8:11 PM
oh my) that's really cool, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 8:31 PM
Cooooooool! Hope Shaklins Vampire stuff still works (downloaded ages ago and never tried.... this is the perfect reason to). Off to create some vampires for my supernatural guy to hunt for overtime pay ;-)
Incidentally: I don't live in the States (I presume this is a US show?) What is it called?
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 9:14 PM
OMG!! Thank-You so much!!! I love the show supernatural!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 9:21 PM
Supernatural rocks!!!! Thanks a bunch!!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 9:51 PM
OMG! You've made my year with this! I'm so in love with this show(not mention the guys ) and am so going to have all of my sims with this job,lol. Thanks so much!

Visit Fashion Sims for awesome clothing for all of your sims!
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 10:57 PM
Be still my heart. I love the show and the guys. Thank You.
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 12:51 AM
Whoa thanks a lot, this is fantastic. As a big fan of the show since the beginning, I can't wait to try this career
Scholar
#15 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 1:12 PM
Do they have uniforms to wear?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Doddibot
Do they have uniforms to wear?

No they mostly wear fatigues and street clothes.
Instructor
#17 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 7:48 PM
Been waiting for this for a while.

My absolute favorite show on television right now.

Thanks!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I/D
Cooooooool! Hope Shaklins Vampire stuff still works (downloaded ages ago and never tried.... this is the perfect reason to). Off to create some vampires for my supernatural guy to hunt for overtime pay ;-)
Incidentally: I don't live in the States (I presume this is a US show?) What is it called?

the show is called "Supernatural" and its well worth a watch. In the UK its on ITV2 9pm Sundays :-)

and thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating this. I'm a HUGE fan of the show, and now I'm a huge fan of you too!

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Mad Poster
#19 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 4:48 PM
Hey I got my first chance card and it was blank. Just thought I'd let you know!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Hey I got my first chance card and it was blank. Just thought I'd let you know!

!! well that shouldnt be happening. It didnt do it to me and ive been using the career for over a week. If anyone else has this prob let me know
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by madsaffs
the show is called "Supernatural" and its well worth a watch. In the UK its on ITV2 9pm Sundays :-)

and thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating this. I'm a HUGE fan of the show, and now I'm a huge fan of you too!

Yeah I was going to say that. It may be a US show but I watch it and i'm in the UK, i'm sure its playing in other countries. I also know for a fact that you can watch it on the internet, some people have uploaded it on youtube and photobucket. Its all over the place.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 8:57 PM
I know you can see it in Australia on Ten (thats what the networks called). And in the UK also.

Best show ever! Thinking of writing to a few cool car simmers to try and get their 1967 Chevy Impala made.
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 11:14 PM
Holy Hell I'm in Heaven!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for making this career!!!

"Hope your apple pie is freakin worth it"

"Dude I full on Swayze'd that mother"

-Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
Scholar
#24 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 10:27 PM Last edited by aeval99 : 8th Apr 2007 at 1:34 AM.
I'll give it a try. Thank you.

One quick question though. I won't see S2 until it comes out on DVD. There aren't any spoilers for the second season in the career are there? (chance cards, promotion blurbs)

EDIT:Thank you for the quick response. I'll be sure to ignore the cards until I see the second season. It's my own fault. I've just gotten so sick of the networks filling the screen with logos and animated ads during the programs that I just wait for the DVDs.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
I'll give it a try. Thank you.

One quick question though. I won't see S2 until it comes out on DVD. There aren't any spoilers for the second season in the career are there? (chance cards, promotion blurbs)

yea theres one or 2. Be wary, best thing to do is just click ignore on all the chance cards before reading them.
Page 1 of 3