Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 2:39 PM
Hi Delphy, the feature for getting custom content info from .package files doesn't work properly when parsing compressed CTSS resources (which I use to save 40 kB of file size when doing translations to other languages). It seems it treats the compressed description as uncompressed, which results in junk texts when using the custom content preview next to the download.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 2:50 PM
woooooow! one million users
and ofcourse many thanks for the updates

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#28 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:01 PM
Dave, please give me an example of a package file that you are using that compression on?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:14 PM
Thank you!

Apparently, the knight in shining armor who was supposed to sweep me off of my feet got lost in the woods.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:18 PM
Delphy, you can see this in my today's upload:
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=222683
I've manually fixed the editable Custom Content info during the upload process, but the junk text is still visible when viewing the package details.
Dave
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:21 PM
Thanks so much for all the great new features Delphy, it makes uploading a breeze, i enjoy the recommendations lists and i love how nice and tidy everything is in the uploads page now ( it's great that used meshes now appear on the thread instead below the download also, that helps a lot).

The fact that you constantly improve the site ,we all love anyway, means a lot.

Corvi

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#32 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:40 PM
Thanks for all the spiffy changes. I love it. I have lots to upload and this will be great to use.
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:48 PM
Just wanna holla my thanks for such a brilliant site. You guys rock!!!

[QUOTE]We are not human beings trying to be spiritual - we are spiritual beings trying to be human.
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:48 PM
Just wanna holla my thanks for such a brilliant site. You guys rock!!!

[QUOTE]We are not human beings trying to be spiritual - we are spiritual beings trying to be human.
Alchemist
#35 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:55 PM
Great! Thank you Delphy, this is a massive improvement / enrichment of the site.
Hope your head full of red hairs will not have too many headaches, we know that often we are the little pulsing pain at the end of the day... but we love you. Kiss and ciao.
Instructor
#36 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:03 PM
Amazing work Delphy! Very different from what we're used to but very cool.
Unfortunately I always get this erroe:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /home/forums/public_html/upload.php on line 644
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:05 PM
I am getting an error 644 for clicking on the here to upload. Why is that?

Akira shock!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#38 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:12 PM
The package database is a truly inspirational thing - well done you big galoot =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:17 PM
Wow! (applauds) lol Thanks Delphy, a.k.a Delphy super genius. And thanks to all your genius helpers, too.

Just FYI--people are welcome to use and upload my work wherever they would like. I appreciate credit--but it is absolutely NOT necessary. If you wish to recolor any of my creations, I would appreciate it if you drop me a note, just so I can very happily go see what you did with it. Thank you.
Scholar
#40 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:18 PM
Great work Delphy! You just gace me a reson to make something nice and test that new upload system :D
The change to the Thanks system are also great, TY
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:25 PM
Cheers for the update, Delphydude. Still haven't bought Seasons yet. I need to soon. Very soon...

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Field Researcher
#42 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:46 PM
Wow wow... What a big change ! At first I was like : " what is this ? I don't understand anymore !" And now that I read everything it's perfect !
I particularly love the Package Database, that's really really useful !
So a BIG thank you for the improvment in uploading.
I love MTS2 and its staff ! lol
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:52 PM
I really like the recommended download feature! Thanks!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Test Subject
#44 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:55 PM
Thank you so much for all the hard work. I really like the changes, especially the thank you button! It's the little things that count lol
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 5:05 PM
I won't be able to try it for a while but according to the screenshots -excellent tutorial, btw- it seems very intuitive. As always you rock, Delphy! Thanks so much.

Dont' forget to press the Thanks button. Thanks!

Sims2Good Cloudy seaside mood

Don't include my content (in lots, sims...) but to MTS2, including a link to my thread.
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 5:15 PM
Thanks for all of your hard work Delphy! We really do appreciate you, even if we don't say it enough!

Mistress of Useless Knowledge
Alchemist
#47 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 5:18 PM
Thank for making uploads available again. I hope uploading stuff would not be hard.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 5:20 PM
Great work as usual, Delphy. Haven't tested any of it yet but I trust your word.

How you manage to deal with so much code and NOT be a raving lunatic is beyond me. Cheers!

"The opposite of war is not peace. It's creation."

Now making sportswear for the Sims 3 Universe

Lab Assistant
#49 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 5:36 PM
Great work; the improvement is huge, and I like the recommended items very much.

I'm just testing an upload now and it seems great!

A bug report, maybe: in preview step (11) I wanted to correct something in custom content (5), but when I click on the link in the left sidebar it returns a timeout or an error:

The requested URL /upload2.php was not found on this server.

Hope this helps .
Field Researcher
#50 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 6:00 PM
Grea Updates...Thanks...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Page 2 of 7