Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Canterbury Tailor-A Medieval Boutique

by iamliz13 Posted 30th Jan 2007 at 4:36 AM - Updated 30th Jan 2007 at 10:22 AM by iamliz13

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:16 AM
Thank you for sharing this, my medieval neighborhood has been lacking peasants. There is much noble wear to be had, but not as much good quality peasant wear.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 5:09 AM
Thank you so much! My medieval neighborhood is the only one I play anymore and these will be an absolutely fantastic addition. I can't wait to get them on my sims! Please do upload your other work! You are very talented!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 7:17 AM
Thanks for the wonderful clothes! I only play my medieval hood and my sims always want to buy new clothes...
Please, make more, these are really, really great.

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#5 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 9:00 AM
Nicely done. And witty title, too

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 10:47 AM
I don't HAVE a medieval neighborhood. But this makes me want one

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 12:36 PM
These are great! I actually like them a lot more than the thousands of celebrity clothing out there. Thanks for bringing more medieval clothes to the community! These are much appreciated
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 1:13 PM
a well needed addition! Could you perhaps make peasent cloths for other ages? they are so hard to find!
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 1:51 PM
Wow!!

I loved it!

Thanks you, and please, keep working in other medieval clothes, these are great!
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:07 PM
These are absolutely wonderful. My peasants thankyou and hope to see more
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:53 PM
thanks a lot for the nice comments! if anyone who has seen them in game has any suggestions of ways they could have been improved i'd be really interested to hear them.
@menother-i am doing elders in my next set.what age did you have in mind?
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#12 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 10:34 PM
Very well done. They all look great. Thank you very much liz

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 11:23 PM
Thank you soo much! This goes great with my medevil(sp) nieghborhood. I luv it!

Skittles

Check out my *new* downloads!
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 1:11 AM
Count me as interested in having as many more as you are willing to make. I tend to play less affluent sims and these are just perfect for my medieval neighborhood. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 5:34 AM
these are fantastic!! please share whatever you come up with in the future.
[...as far as "clothes for other ages," i know my medieval kids are getting tired of plain ol' grubby tunics AND NO SHOES...]
thanks again!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 1:15 PM
Hmm, if it's possible, could you make some more high-necked dresses? Like the one on the left in the second picture. It doesn't matter if they're for peasants or nobles, I just don't want all of my female sims flaunting their bosoms like they are now... XD
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 12:15 PM
Thank you so much! Great work!

Please upload more sets! :-)
My medieval Sims will gona love it! eh eh
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 9:37 PM
Yaya, great! I love 'em, but...
Btw, the 4th one can be available for females? Yeah, i wanna do a mini-video with a woman who wears man clothes... Thanks! (write an email [email protected]) or here, a priv. message)
You did nice stuffs
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:14 AM
I concur; good quality peasant clothing is hard to find. These seem perfectly suited for a hard day's work at the fields or in a hovel. However, I put all the meshes and your PeasantSet1.rar stuff in my Downloads folder, and they didn't show. I did get SOME peach-colored meshes (just the bland mesh shape) when I opened BodyShop, nothing else.

Is it possible that you have to actually use it in CAS for the stuff to show up? Or is the fact that I unzipped all the stuff to another folder before putting it into the Downloads folder affecting this?

This is driving me insane, as I really love your stuff and am anxious to get started on my RKC. Other downloads I get from other places do show themselves ingame.

Thank you, however, for the beautiful clothes. Amazing. A+! Do more!
Not actually evil.
#20 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 12:12 AM
Hurray! Ordinary clothes for ordinary folks!
Instructor
#21 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 4:40 AM
The clothes are great, simple stuff is always wonderful to find because there's never enough of it. One thing though: it would help if you included as many meshes as possible (Parsimonious for example allows that) so there'd be less meshes to hunt down. (There's always one site that's down, or a mesh that's suddenly donation only.)
Thanks fro the lovely stuff.

Case in point: fashion2sims is down, pity.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 1:25 PM
These are beautiful clothes. I really want to download them, but I can't find the meshes on the sites you linked. Would it be possible to include the meshes? :l