Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wizard Kitties - Ravencats

by aimlesscoyote Posted 19th Jan 2007 at 6:51 AM - Updated 20th Jan 2007 at 9:29 PM by aimlesscoyote

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 12:01 AM
Shouldn't it be bronze and Blue?

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 12:15 AM
blue & silver are movie Ravenclaw colors... book colors are blue & bronze (admittedly a much less asthetically pleasing color combo, at least for me, but then again I'm mildly colorblind). Any chance of a version for us canon-obsessives?

And Trissle, I lurve your avatar. Squirrel is one of my many nicknames, they're my favorite critter, and blue is my favorite color And folks have been warned to beware of me in the past, sometimes this squirrel gets a little *ahem* rabid.

DragonMama
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 5:30 AM
Very Nice! Thank You for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 5:58 AM
Lol I -knew- somebody was going to ask for a Bronze and Blue. I thought that the white-and-blue was much more aesthetically pleasing, but I'll see what I can do for you Canonites ;-)

Support a hungry coyfox (me!). Buy some wonderful flavored tea: Coy o'Teas

*10% goes to environmental causes*