Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BoutiqueEmilie - Female Adult Athletic Collection

by BoutiqueEmilie Posted 19th Jan 2007 at 5:15 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2007 at 8:23 AM by BoutiqueEmilie

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 5:37 AM
I didn't even know her site closed until now. Thank you so much for taking the time to upload her wonderful creations.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 5:45 AM
I love this collection! I'm going to redownload all of her stuff that you re-upload. I can't believe her website's closing. She's so talented and we're going to miss all of her work.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 6:05 AM
thank u so much ~! ! I love your stuff
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 9:22 AM
Very nice outfits! thank you so much
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 10:05 AM
They're beautiful, thank u ^_^
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 1:14 PM
Oh, is the site closed?!?!?! Buu.. Anyway, I am still very happy to get to download the stuffs here, thanks!

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 2:12 PM
I was just wondering if you could indicate which outfit is in which rar for those of us who only want to download a few of them.
Alchemist
#9 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bunnylita
I was just wondering if you could indicate which outfit is in which rar for those of us who only want to download a few of them.

Hi bunnylita, just try to move your mouse on the picture, you'll see the name of the rar file.

Lovely collection and very good stuff in general, sorry for the site closing, it's happening quite often in these last months (bad bad bad ...)
Thank you, kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 3:50 PM
So beauty! Nice works!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
Hi bunnylita, just try to move your mouse on the picture, you'll see the name of the rar file.

Lovely collection and very good stuff in general, sorry for the site closing, it's happening quite often in these last months (bad bad bad ...)
Thank you, kiss and ciao.

thanks for helping me
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 4:26 PM
where´s 3th girl hair?
-> I cant speak english very good xD
Scholar
#13 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 10:25 PM
Yes it's bad to see this site closed but thanks a lot to transfert here these lovely outfits. I love this set. Well done and thank you !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by miraclezXz
where´s 3th girl hair?
-> I cant speak english very good xD

it's donation at rose sims 2 =)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 3:08 PM
Beauuuuutiful!
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 2:07 PM
Love it...so sexy....thanks