Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pan's Labyrinth, The Faun (pan)

by SephirothScars Posted 11th Dec 2006 at 4:44 PM - Updated 13th Dec 2006 at 4:40 PM by SephirothScars

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 2:11 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 3:53 PM
...Wow. Thank you for showing me a movie I probably would not have known or been able to see otherwise. Your Faun is a near perfect likeness. I have to say that this movie reminds me of The God Pan, not that it's anything like it, but just sayin'. Thank you.

Stability :: Sanity :: Reality
These are subjective and nonessential.
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 5:47 PM
This is very good. I havent seen the film yet but really want to
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 6:01 PM
Wow, I've been wanting to see this film ever since I first heard of it, and I am very pleased to see your excellent likeness of Pan. Thank you and great job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 6:49 PM
wow! I love this film!
great job, thank you!

"Into the hole again, we hurried along our way, into a once-glorious garden now seeped in dark decay" Alice. American McGee's Alice.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 8:49 PM
This is fantastic! I have been excited about the film since I first heard if was being made a few years ago. I didn't know it was out in theaters yet though, must be only out in big cities right now but it sure isn't out in my town!
Thanks for making a sim version! I'm looking forward to you making some more characters from the film!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 11:35 PM
wow! You have an excellant eye for detail. And thanks for adding a link to the film clip. I'd hate to miss this film... Anyway your pan is adorable.

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 7:09 AM
oh my god, I just saw an article about this movie in Rue Morgue. This is so awesome!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 4:40 AM
Wow! luv it thanx!
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 7:41 AM
Amazing job :-)

The real name of the character in the Spanish version is just Fauno. The name Pan from the English title does never appear in the original movie (I'm Spanish, so I know for sure :-p).

Thank you very much for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EmpathicNausicaa
Amazing job :-)

The real name of the character in the Spanish version is just Fauno. The name Pan from the English title does never appear in the original movie (I'm Spanish, so I know for sure :-p).

Thank you very much for sharing it.

oh, awesome. well it is good to know some new stuff about it, cheers

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 7:40 PM
This film is a practically flawless piece of art and should be seen as soon as possible. It is frightening, beautiful and achingly sad... It is one of the best films I have ever seen. And the faun is pretty good too. Well done.

Make Poverty History
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 3:22 AM
he is most awesome!! and i was wondering does the skin come with the download?

you did a great JOB!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darget
he is most awesome!! and i was wondering does the skin come with the download?

you did a great JOB!!!!

yep yep, my custom skin comes with it :D

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 11:01 PM
Oh my god, BRILLIANT. I am making Ofelia as we speak...can we expect a Pale Man? That would be beyond amazing, I think...This is a fantastic sim and I love him so.

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 11:29 PM
oh. my. god. this is sooooo amazing!!! fantastic. its eerie how alike he is to the pan in the movie. great work!!! perfect!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th May 2007 at 10:54 AM
Beautiful likeness! Excellent job!

(\__/) Why are you reading this!?
(='.'=) Don't you have a family to ignore?
(")_(")
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 7:57 PM
I just stunbled across this and have to say great job! Loved the movie!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 3:59 AM
I loved that movie!
And I *LOVE* your recreation of The Faun. =D

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 12:29 PM
I love him. It was a great movie too. The likeness is wonderful. And I can't wait for the others. Someone should make that creepy guy with the eyeballs in his hands. He was so cool.

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 7:23 AM
wow, i just found this. it looks amazing. you did a wonderful job, thank you.
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 2:55 AM
I just saw the movie and was ecstatic that you made him! Thank you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 3:08 AM
wow...i saw this and my eyes just lit up=) such a great movie, and what an incredible job you did, thanks so much!!! oh an uh...if youre planning on making more chars from the movie, how about that creepy/scary/icky....thing in the "feast room" that chases after the little girl (cant remember her name lol)

and to anyone who hasnt seen this film it really is a must see. just be prepared for subtitles=)

thank you again!!!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 2nd May 2008 at 10:50 AM
I don't know what to say except... HOW CAN I HAVE MISSED THIS!
I love this movie, and Pan is such a cute and... hrm... hunky character :D
(I know I know, I'm weird). And I love the actor who makes Pan as well (who also makes the "paleman" in the feast room - he's english).

Thank you so much. A new man to my fantasy neighbourhood.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Page 1 of 2