Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED --- more colors!* MSR Recolors of Boblishman's Twin Strap (Buckled) Wristband

by ephemera_transient_msr Posted 13th Sep 2006 at 4:22 AM - Updated 2nd Oct 2006 at 1:27 AM by ephemera_transient_msr : Added more colors and screenshots

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 4:47 AM
These are cute. Thanks, Eph!

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 4:55 AM
Forum Resident
#4 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 5:19 AM
That navy color is my favorite! Lovely work! Thanks!!

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 5:57 AM
wow these are awesome..if you ever got bored you could make some more punkish ones...but these are great thanks

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 8:01 AM
Very nice... if you can make wrist watch I will be grateful!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bassist_bitch
wow these are awesome..if you ever got bored you could make some more punkish ones...but these are great thanks

Thanks, I'm glad you like these. Also, could you tell me what other colors or textures (aside from black and plaids) punk fashion uses?

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Masey
Very nice... if you can make wrist watch I will be grateful!

Thanks for the compliment! Unfortunately, I didn't make the mesh for this item, only the recolors. Boblishman , who is the original creator of the mesh, is the one who would know how.

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 12:28 PM
Looks Nice
Thanx

To Get The Best Cars For Your Sim

Visit This Site
Metal \,,/(-_-)\,,/ Music
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 3:23 PM
Cute and Stylish...Thanks
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 3:53 PM
Thank you, Eph! I adore the plaid and black one. I know someone who'll be wearing it soon. *hugs*

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
#12 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 3:54 PM
These rock wow nice recolours and boblish made one nice mesh thanks alot for this.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 4:03 PM
Default Fanseelamb...
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
That is hot. Thanks!! :lovestruc

Thanks bunches! In addition to the punkish colors, I'm thinking of making a set of neutral colors to go with your tops. :lovestruc

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 4:09 PM
Default Thanks everyone!
I'm planning to add to this set as soon as possible. :D

AtomicSpaceKitty, I'm agog with excitement over which of your guys is going to wear it!

Instructor
#15 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 12:12 AM
*dances* 11 more recolors! Eph, I love you!

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 12:21 AM
they are cool.. and your model is HOT!!

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 3:50 AM
This is something I've been looking for a long time, great work. =]
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 12:09 AM
could you tell me which hair that is on your sims pleaseeeeeeee I beg you T_T I beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg you... please? <3?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 12:32 AM
Default To x_dark_sun_x,
Quote: Originally posted by x_dark_sun_x
could you tell me which hair that is on your sims pleaseeeeeeee I beg you T_T I beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg you... please? <3?

Which hair on which sim?

Female: PeggySims2 (donation)
Guy on the left: Seomi
Kit (blonde): Sshodan here on MTS2. I modified it for my personal use only and so isn't available for download. You have to go to her page to download the original mesh and recolors:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=174762

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:11 AM
Hey! It's look so smart. Merci for share.