Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 12:37 AM
Default Sims 2 Community v2 launches!
Hi All,

Some of you may be familiar with the MTS2 sister site, Sims 2 Community. It split off from MTS2 about 15 months ago, and has grown into a busy place with contests, stories, chat and general discussion.

Before today, however, when you visited http://www.sims2community.com/ you got taken to the forums. All this is now changed... from now on the main homepage is a news / articles / cool stuff / whatever we want resource centre, for all your Simming needs.

We'll be showcasing the best in Sims 2 Finds from all over the web, keeping up on the latest information from Maxis, cool project happenings and more.

Access to the main S2C forums is still available through http://forums.sims2community.com/

We hope you like the revamp - comments and feedback are appreciated.

Regards
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
2 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:07 AM
Delphy, that new front page is awesome! You guys do such a great job around here! Thank you for all your hard work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:08 AM
omg that's sooo awsome
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:09 AM
Looks great! Thanks again delphy!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:53 AM
I am basically an MTS fan and very rarely check out the other sister sites but when you said "showcase sims2 finds" I went straigt to check out the new look! Also, I really loved LyricLee's pictures of the GLS stuff! She had some patientce! Thank you for everything you people do for sims adicted people like me.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 4:06 AM
Thanks for the great new changes Delphy. I love the the "finds" feature.

Julie =)

PS- Check out the featured screenshot at TSR, you might get a kick out of it, lol.

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Forum Resident
#7 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FreetobeJulie
PS- Check out the featured screenshot at TSR, you might get a kick out of it, lol.

You mean this one? http://www.thesimsresource.com/scre...ew.php?id=43419

It seems TSR is jealous of our llamas!
Instructor
#8 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 4:48 AM
Cool! I actually just joined there earlier today , I have some bussiness to attend there so this is excellent!

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 5:23 AM
Cool. No problem Delphy, thanks.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 9:39 AM
Looks very impressive. I wait to evaluate contents.
Thanks !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 10:12 AM
cool! i love the sims 2 community website, now it will be easier to access everything. thanks
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 12:54 PM
nice! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:46 PM
Love the revamp. It's much more organised. Thanks for making S2C a better place for simmers.

"In dreams begins responsibility."
- William Butler Yeats, "Responsibilities"
#14 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 2:30 PM
Wow they front page looks awesome.

I am a HUGE fan and with all these amazing changes happenin on this website i have become a even HUGER FAN.

Thanks Delphy

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Scholar
#15 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 2:37 PM
I sawthe new site before reading this post and I got kinda confused, but it was a nice confusion cause the new site it's awesome, Thanks a lot for that
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 3:11 PM
The new frontpage looks really cool. Thanks for such nice changes
Scholar
#17 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 3:22 PM
I saw the new page yesterday! It looks great
Scholar
#18 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 3:36 PM Last edited by Navetsea : 4th Sep 2006 at 3:42 PM.
Thank you Delphy, I am visiting right now.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Scholar
#19 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 11:58 AM
yes, I just visited there first and wondered where the forums had gone. The new page looks great And I've bookmarked the new forums link.

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 10:03 PM
Love it! Wonderful job!

*The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.*

~If you eat a frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day.~
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 12:06 AM
Thanks Delphy!

I am not uploading much stuff here anymore, but you can get all of my latest uploads at The Sims 2 Workshop
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 1:14 AM
I've just opened an account there. But I can't post. They say my account needs activation but I've received no mail.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 3:24 PM
They have really nice sims 2 finds there. Great quality downloads. Thank you for pointing me out there, Delphy.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 6:51 PM
I wonder why the page is not loading for me...?
Theorist
#25 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 7:02 PM
I registered to S2C a few months ago and I really enjoy this forum.
I love the new layout especially the find section.
Page 1 of 2