Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prop attachment hack for Movie Making or Story Telling *Update 2006-10-14*

by Jixs Posted 25th Aug 2006 at 4:39 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:20 PM by whiterider

146 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 132 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 4:48 PM
this is absolutly fantastic for us movie makers!!! i cant thank you enough!!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 4:51 PM
Possibly the best recent mod i've seen.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 4:52 PM
Brilliant!! I saw the other screen shots on your blog and I was so impresssed! This is fantastic! Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 4:54 PM
this is G-R-E-A-T-!

Thanks Jixs your the best! :D

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 4:56 PM
OH how I love thee let me count the ways thank you so much for this!!!!

smile:D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:04 PM
This is great!

It should be featured!

Thanks for a brilliant Hack!

+Lucky+

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:14 PM
Brilliant hack, Jixs

This provides moviemakers with so much possibilities. Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:20 PM
Oh Jixs, you should've included the screencap from your site of the sim with her arms crossed while holding the gun. Or wait, even better, the screencap of the two male sims with different guns as they're about to round the corner in that hallway. Anyway, you know how I feel about this hack already, even though I haven't used it yet. Thanks again for your hard work!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:23 PM
Now this should be feautured because it's amazing. Movie making and taking pictures are getting a lot easier. :D
Scholar
#11 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:45 PM
1 question....how is this used? is it like something you get in body shop? or is it like something you click on your sim and tell it to hold a prop? im confused

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:45 PM
I was thinking how great something like this would be the other day 'cause I needed a sim to hold a microphone. Now I can do it. Yay!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
1 question....how is this used? is it like something you get in body shop? or is it like something you click on your sim and tell it to hold a prop? im confused

Umm, did you even read my post? lol

It's an object, a painting, found under hobbies/misc. I said so in the first post. So obviously you can't access it in bodyshop You click on the object (which shows a pie menu just like first picture) and choose the option from there.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#14 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 7:13 PM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 25th Aug 2006 at 7:23 PM.
This is great! Any plans on adding some more props (such as the knife, the screwdriver, wrench, plundger, etc)?
Great pictures, by the way.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 7:56 PM
Yeah, but not right now. Actually I'd like to add more new meshes, like swords and a flashlight, things like that that's a little more useful than a plunger lol
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 8:26 PM
Thank you, this is so cool! Love the pic of your super girl flying off to some new adventures. Plus the painting looks nice (and classy). Little bit hard to recognise the lady thought, she didn't have that haircut back then.
(And you allready know how much I love the bloody meat cleaver, it just looks so pretty lol)

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 8:29 PM
This is a brilliant hack Jixs! Great work and it works fantastically!

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Forum Resident
#18 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 8:45 PM
Phenominal idea, awesome execution, all-around GREAT! Thank you so much! What a neat ... um... thing (I've had a very long day. And it's only noon.). Anyway, Yay You and Us for downloading. Yeah.
Thanks.
Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 8:50 PM
Wow! This is awesome, Jixs! I can't wait to try it out in game. Thank you for sharing this!

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 9:06 PM
Wow. I love you..! THIS IS AMAZING! You're the best, Jixs! :-D

Wheeee!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 9:11 PM
This is definitely one of those add-ons that is really something new! This should be front page and featured ASAP!

Awesome work in making this.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 9:16 PM
WOW,lovee Ittttttttt,thanx so much.

Ps.Have Llama.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 10:36 PM Last edited by Jixs : 25th Aug 2006 at 10:47 PM.
Hmm, seems like the server is busy. You could still get it from my site Otherwise just wait a while until traffic slows down

EDIT: Oops, I seem to have deleted the file and now I cant seem to reupload it. Sorry, I'll try to get it back up asap
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 10:50 PM
http://simtacular.com/blog/?p=57 (I linked to this page in my first post )
Field Researcher
#25 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 12:48 AM
This is a god-send!! Thank you!!! :D

Please call me Ace
Page 1 of 6