Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Food - Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches ! No Eps Required

by pacotacoplayer Posted 17th Aug 2006 at 1:48 AM

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 1:53 AM
Hi pacotacoplayer! Thanks so much for this; it looks wonderful and you've done a great job with the labels on the peanut butter and jelly jars! I've downloaded all of your foods, and look forward to seeing what you'll come up with next. You're very good at this, and I love having more variety in my game. I appreciate your sharing your creations with us. =)
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 1:53 AM
I really love all of your foods.

Either they're old and you've just decided to share or you're really fast at making them. Whichever it is, I still love them.

Thank you.
Instructor
#4 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 1:53 AM
Yummmmmmmmmmmmy!!! Thanks Paco! you rock!!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:02 AM
for some reason none of your foods are working when i try them in the game???
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:06 AM
Awesome; I just had a pb&j sandwich about an hour ago! My stomach most definitely agrees with this!

Click here if you want to see something really cool!
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:10 AM
Thank you so much, I love having new foods for my Sims. And from what I've seen your foods are the best I think I have all of them. Now all my sims need is some sushi.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:12 AM
Wow!!!!! Definitively you will win the next MooMoo Award!!! Your creatins must be in the Featured Objects section!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:15 AM
Hehe!
I was just thinking about asking someone to make this for me! THANK YOU soooo much!

I'm not on! duh! i'm playing sims!

Pets!! Must... Wait... Outdoor Fun!....
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:16 AM
I love whole grain bread; it's great that now my sims can have some, too!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:31 AM
Wow! I love all of your foods, the banana split, the nachos and cheese, the cupcakes, the bacon and eggs, I love it all!! And I actually did a search for peanut butter and jelly sandwich and I was really suprised when no one made it. Thank you so much I am downloading this right now! Please keep making foods, and I'll keep downloading. Next for maybe a dessert you should make icecream! Or maybe a icecream sundae! Or whatever cool idea you come up with.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:39 AM
Thank you

Visit my AVON Website.Shipped direct to your door:http://www.youravon.com/kathrynsmith
Stop the Junk, save a trunk :
http://www.USJunkMail.com/overview....er=KATHRYNS0136
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#13 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:44 AM
Does this work properly and disappear when eaten?
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:46 AM
No, discordkitty. Ive been trying to get help on the forums about morphs. Sorry

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:56 AM
I love you so muchhhhhhhhhhh. I wonder if you could make meatloaf & mash potatoes or shrimp platter. It's just a thought you are so good at making the food look real yummie to my tummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 3:01 AM
this is great something to feed my little sims for lunch..thanks..
Field Researcher
#17 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 3:09 AM
Yummy...PB&J.....thx for that!!!

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 3:53 AM
Thank you pacotacoplayer!

:D
Alchemist
#19 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 3:55 AM
Great job on your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Really that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are healthy to eat? :D

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bringontheday
Thank you so much, I love having new foods for my Sims. And from what I've seen your foods are the best I think I have all of them. Now all my sims need is some sushi.

There's already sushi, bringontheday. Here's the post:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=163739

I hope this helps!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 4:06 AM
Thanks so much! I love your foods- so interesting and not just recolors!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by renagade676
There's already sushi, bringontheday. Here's the post:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=163739

I hope this helps!

Or here or here. I hope this helps.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 4:28 AM
i really like this but...i have downloaded all of your "non EP" foods.. i only have the base game and i these none of your foods have shown up in my game.. maybe you do need an EP.i duno but yeah good work anyway

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 5:00 AM
Um yummy! Sims must eat PB&J! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 5:57 AM
you're the best with food. thankies!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Page 1 of 3