Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

White Recolor of the 'Classical Piano'

by worship4ever0227 Posted 3rd Aug 2006 at 3:35 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2008 at 1:36 PM by -Maylin-

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:29 PM
Nice job nice recolor and nice work by Pacto.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:32 PM
hey thanks for this its very nice. im gonna download and say thanks right after im done this message you have my complete permission to recolor this lovely piano. Sorry if it was hard to recolor because some of my textures might be confusing; its because I just but a whole black square (or any other color) over something I want to be black. So most of the time all you see in my textures are squares Good job!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 8:06 PM
Great recolor of a fantastic piano! Thanks for sharing :thumb:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
hey thanks for this its very nice. im gonna download and say thanks right after im done this message you have my complete permission to recolor this lovely piano. Sorry if it was hard to recolor because some of my textures might be confusing; its because I just but a whole black square (or any other color) over something I want to be black. So most of the time all you see in my textures are squares Good job!

Believe me, you're not alone. I'm just a beginner at meshing, but with my table and chairs that I made, I just took my texture and drug it across the whole map. That might be why I can't get it to look right on my current table project.

With your piano, the hardest part was finding the keys since practically the whole piano was black. I just recolored each square a different color and ran the game to see which square was for the keys.

Thanks for comments!
Scholar
#6 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:17 PM
you know that instead of running the game to preview your textures (well this goes for if your recoloring and there is no GMDC):
then you can download the demo version of UV Mapper Pro and there you can load the mesh and preview the texture

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 4:47 PM
...really? I'm trying to avoid demos, unfortunately, and I am NOT about to buy a product. I'm already flipping out cuz my milkshape is expiring soon. lol But I may look into that, sounds like a big time saver. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 10:06 PM
Worship4ever0227, thanks for the re-colour [Dwnlds] - this is gonna look great next to a sun drenched bay window in my large Manor House (a-la John Lennon's "Imagine" video shot in Ascot, Berkshire in the early 70's)...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 4:31 PM
Any chance of redoing this recolor as pacatoplayer updated his mesh?! Thank you for your hard work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 6:23 PM
I uploaded the updated recolor the day the piano came out, but it must have gotten lost somewhere; I will try uploading it again.

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Scholar
#11 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 12:31 AM
WoW! This White Piano Looks Amazing! My Classy Restaurants, My Grand Hotels! ThankYou Rob!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!