Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:09 PM
Happy Birthday!! Now eat your cake... and do other fun relaxing things...like ...uh... ...
Advertisement
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#52 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:18 PM
Happy Birthday, Delphy!!! And thanks a million for putting up with our insanity and making MTS2 all wonderful and stuff! :D
Alchemist
#53 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:26 PM
Have a great birthday, Delphy.

Thank you for infos and thank you for all the hard work, to you and to the MTS2 staff.
I'll stay tuned for news about alternative ways to Paypal, actually I tried with PP but my donation didn't have success, thus I hope in a new way.

MTS2 is a second home for many of us, a place where is very nice to stay and where we can enjoy the crew. It's already the best site, and we want it still the best.
For my lucky chance, I will be out all the day long on Friday, in a meeting with no escape and no possibility to come here.
On the other hand, when these days happen, the best for me is to connect to MTS2 when finally at home late evening, and this time I will miss you.
Thank you Lord. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:35 PM
Happy Birthday!
Test Subject
#55 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:41 PM
Default Happy Birthday!!!
We're having birthday cake here today too! (My birthday is also today, although I'd hazzard I've got a year or two on you )

I hope your birthday is fabulous!

*HUGS*
Tammy
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:42 PM
Happy Birthday! Everybody who uses this site is very glad you were born. :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#57 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:53 PM
Joyeux Anniversaire Delphy !! (= happy birthday lol)

Sigh.....Sometimes I wish I was a Sim...
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:56 PM
This does sound really nice! All the updates you're planning sound very much like they will encourage community activity (although I probably won't use the myspace features, I rarely use my myspace).

And yes, happy birthday! I hope you enjoy it.
Test Subject
#59 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 7:12 PM
Thanks
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Thanks for making this such a great user friendly site.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:07 PM
happy birthday to you, delphy

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:19 PM
Okay, an Irish wish for an Irish bloke.

We drink to your coffin. May it be built from the wood of a hundred year old oak tree that I shall plant tomorrow.

Lá Breithlá Duit

Man I hope my Galic is correct. If not, I hope it's not something really rude.

Valui ad satanam in computatrum meum invocandum

Simmer Romanus2 - My Yahoo! Group

Requests of Roman items taken. My NON-adult items are FREE to use, as long as they remain FREE! (NO PAY SITES!) I'd appreciate a link back, or a mention, but it's not needed. :D
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:25 PM
Can you save us some of the cake under 'Site Extras'? That would really be great for helping keeping community spirit high (although in a place like this, it already is)!
Also, happy birthday!
All together now (sing to the tune of normal 'Happy Birthday':
What day is today?
It's Delphy's birthday,
What a day for a birthday...
Let's all have some cake!

(And yes, that is a rip-off of Futurama, and yes again, this post is completely insane, sorry Delphy...)
*Crawls back into hole*

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:25 PM
Happy Birthday delphy
Cant wait.
Happy birth day Delphy

Guilded by faith...probly....or was it...rly?
Field Researcher
#64 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:26 PM
That sounds great! You know what would be useful? If, on our profiles or accounts, we could access a list of stuff that we have downloaded, so at least we know the name of the item, and can re-downnload it if necessary. What do you think?

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#65 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:33 PM
Many happy returns, Delphy!
Test Subject
#66 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:36 PM
Happy Birthday!!! Not only should you enjoy the cake, but also the drink.

How to make a "Birthday cake":

3 parts Mountain Dew
1 part vanilla flavored vodka

P.S. dont get sick

Some people are like Slinkies, they have no apparent useful function but always manage to bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of steps.
Test Subject
#67 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:39 PM
is there another method to donate money to the running of the site?
I wont use paypal (dont trust it and never will)

I would like to give something as i use your site quite a lot.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:40 PM
*Drinks to Delphy* Happy birthday!
*Drinks to Delphy's mom* 'Cause I drink to all mother's, on the day of their children's births.
*Drinks to MTS2 Community* *Starts thinking that I shouldn't be using tequila to do this and considering baking to celebrate by proxy* *drinks to Julia Child, the queen of drunken cooking!*
Whoo-hoo! 'Tis a day of celebration! We <3 Delphy!

Thanx for the info update as well Delph, I know we put you through a lot, but you still love us enough to make it worth chewing through the leather restraints every morning... (maybe that's just me ;-) but, I suspect that there are others. *cough*Lyric*cough*) The site update will give me an excuse to shut off my computer, before it fries. lol Thanx again! And Happy Birthday!
Test Subject
#69 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:50 PM
Happy Birthday!

"As finishing touch God created the DUTCH!"
Field Researcher
#70 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:02 PM
Happy Birthday bro, have a good one and don't eat too much cake. lol

thanks for this site and all the great things you are doing to make it better.
Field Researcher
#71 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:03 PM
Happy Birthday Delphy! As you grow more the site grows more with you! Have a wonderful Birthday and best of luck!
Field Researcher
#72 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:19 PM
Happy Birthday Delphy!!!
Test Subject
#73 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:25 PM
Happy Birthday Delphy! Good luck updating everything on Friday, hey, save my a big slice of cake, okay? lol
Test Subject
#74 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:34 PM
Happy Birthday
I just want to say have the happiest of birthdays. Thanks for all your hard work I really enjoy the site and all you try to do.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:37 PM
Default Happy Birthday Delphy!!
Happy Birthday, Delphy!!!

Have a great birthday. Eat a lot of cake. So on and so forth, have great presents, et cetera. The usual. Remember that we here at MTS2 love you!
(Hey.. a rhyme. *gets out guitar*)

Anywaaaaaaay, great stuff and again, well wishes for an awesome birthday! To you, Delphy!

Click here if you want to see something really cool!
Page 3 of 6