Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plus size athletic outfit - NEW MESH

by martaxl Posted 21st Jun 2006 at 11:53 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 11:55 PM Last edited by Anji4062 : 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:01 AM.
WONDERFUL!!!! I'm already ready for some recolors!!!!

Also, since you seem to be one of the greatest go-to people for plus sized sims...I would like to request a formal mesh that flows out a bit from the legs as it goes down...I love the new textures on some of the formals out there aka: All-About-Style and Ghanima Atreides, but they don't have that "flow" that I like personally...

Beautiful stuff btw!!!!!

:lovestruc

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:23 AM
Looks funny and beautiful!!
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:39 AM
Fantastic! I just love your heavy meshes! :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 8:13 AM
cool nice work
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 8:44 AM
You should put a disclaimer.... BBW's of equal size in real life.. shouldn't try doing that hand-stand your sim is doing. Or they might break their arms!

These are adorable! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:52 PM
I love your big girl meshes..thank you
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:16 AM
I've got every big girl item you've made. They're awesome and represent more of us than anyone realizes. And I'm glad to see the exercise outfit. Even though my big girl isn't keen on working out, she'll occasionally put her outfit on and walk around in it for awhile just to ease her conscience.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 4:52 AM
ha ha ha,
nice
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 3:49 AM
Awesome!
I'm glad to see more than stickfigure sims Any way, I'm glad that you made the big is beautiful sims, it bring more real life to the game. Also it shows bigger people can be beautiful! :p

Oh hai
Forum Resident
#11 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 11:56 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Instructor
#12 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by happygolucky
You should put a disclaimer.... BBW's of equal size in real life.. shouldn't try doing that hand-stand your sim is doing. Or they might break their arms!

These are adorable! Thank you!

You'd be surprised what a big girl can do, kiddo.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 1:25 AM
:lovestruc GREAT i really enjoy having this mesh it adds so much diversity to the sims world. I was just wondering if you could add heels to this pants mesh.
maybe some heels like the ones in the pic

thanks!!
Screenshots
Banned
#14 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 7:40 AM
lol never seen a fat gurl do thaT..LOL
GREAT!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 7:09 PM
i think a girl liek that will be alot of fun in bed, lol.
good job!