Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Workout/Athletic Outfits for Martaxl's Big is Beautiful Meshes

by HCAC Posted 16th Jun 2006 at 1:50 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2006 at 1:14 AM by HCAC

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 1:58 AM
Great Job! I've been looking for some good athletic outfits for this mesh. Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 3:23 AM
Great job, indeed! I've been waiting since I read that you had made these and here they are! Thank you! We're going to the gym!
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 3:43 AM
You are making great fat clothes for fat sims. It is funny that you have a chocolate cake in your avator. Maybe you are feeding your sims with your chocolate cake. :D

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 1:22 PM
You guys are all very welcome. Like I said, they have some flaws but I don't have time to work on them right now. My son just got his purple belt last night in karate, and with school letting out, I will be very busy.

Thanks for the nice comments. I like to have variety of clothes; that's why I make them! Not all my sims are BBW!!!

I actually only have 2 'really big' ladies in my game. Then I have one slighly bigger lady (from Starangel's mesh). Everyone else is Maxis regular size (oh, yeah I have one body builder guy).

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 3:22 PM Last edited by funkeymonkey22003 : 17th Jun 2006 at 3:24 PM. Reason: fix
Beautifull thankyou so much, and for me they look perfect! the pictures too! :lovestruc
Scholar
#7 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 4:45 PM
These are cute hotcoffee!
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 7:35 PM
Thanks! Good job! Not that my plus size sims will be working out too much, but still...
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 6:45 AM
I love this mesh! I've downloaded it from "xl-pozytywnie.pl" site and it looks gorgeous in my game! And these new athletic outfits are just fantastic! Great job!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 11:02 PM
thanks all ur stuff are awespme im using it for my new series!!