Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Outfits (mixed sets) for Martaxl's Big is Beautiful Meshes

by HCAC Posted 14th Jun 2006 at 7:05 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2006 at 7:33 PM by HCAC

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 7:44 PM
Thankyou soo much!! the pinks ones mine! I dabs that one.
*hugs*
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 7:48 PM
I always have to make something pink for you, Funkey.

:D

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 11:25 PM
Well done! Love the new mesh and the clothes; I can't get enough! Please consider making some work-out wear. This is the only category I can't find something in for my beautiful BIG girl.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 11:26 PM
Nice job on the business outfits..thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:31 AM
Oh, how beautiful! You don't know how much I appreciate these wonderful outfits. Now, this is the kind of clothing that I wear and what I really needed for my BBW sim ladies. HCAC, I can't thank you enough and I just want to say that you do beautiful work. Also, thanks for the pm!
Ellen
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:42 AM
Super Awesome! Thank you so much! FunkeyMonkey22003-you can have the pink one, but the black & white one is mine! LOL! Please make more! Thank you for sharing!

Everything happens for a reason!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 5:48 AM
Wonderful!!! Thanks ever so much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 5:51 AM
Thank you, I love them all.
Scholar
#10 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:33 AM
Great job hot coffee. This mesh is so cool!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 7:19 AM
I love these larger Sim skins... thank you for the dressy sets!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:56 AM Last edited by frons79 : 15th Jun 2006 at 10:05 AM.
Sorry for the (silly) question, but in which category should I find all these?

And btw, there will be something for BBW male too???
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 11:46 AM
Frons,
I'm sorry I was in a rush to get these done (are they showing up?). You can find them some in formal outfits (one piece not skirt and blouse), and a few in casual and formal I believe.

Thanks for the nice comments. I am really trying to get better at Paintshop Pro X but I'm still having problems with layers and shading and so on. I'd like to make some photo realistic clothes for the various shapes.

Very few people want to skin for fatter/bigger sims. I do it so my sims don't have to wear the same outfits over and over! I only have one big sim right now but she needs a great wardrobe!

There was some clothing for Consort's larger male I did a long time ago, but what male are you talking about, Frons79 (which mesh?).

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
Frons,
I'm sorry I was in a rush to get these done (are they showing up?). You can find them some in formal outfits (one piece not skirt and blouse), and a few in casual and formal I believe.

Thanks for the nice comments. I am really trying to get better at Paintshop Pro X but I'm still having problems with layers and shading and so on. I'd like to make some photo realistic clothes for the various shapes.

Very few people want to skin for fatter/bigger sims. I do it so my sims don't have to wear the same outfits over and over! I only have one big sim right now but she needs a great wardrobe!

There was some clothing for Consort's larger male I did a long time ago, but what male are you talking about, Frons79 (which mesh?).

Whatever... just to make a big happy fat family!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:40 PM
These look great. I like the big girls too. They just look so much cuter walking around. We do need some workout wear though... Thanks!
Theorist
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:55 PM
I made some simple (read not so hot) workout wear today. Maybe I can upload them tomorrow.

Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 7:51 PM
Thanks for a great variety of dresses for my plus sized sims. I will definitely enjoy using these in my game!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 1:11 AM
These are great, can never have too many options for the BBW collections. Thanks!

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough. - Lao Tsu