Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Semi-Transparent Colonial Shower Curtains *UPDATED*

by moonlight_muse Posted 24th May 2006 at 12:54 PM - Updated 26th May 2006 at 1:07 PM by moonlight_muse : update

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th May 2006 at 12:58 PM
These are neat. You ever notice how you don't realize you want & need something in your game until you see it. Well I want these and am going to download. Thanks.

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th May 2006 at 1:10 PM
Very nice! The one with roeses is very romantic.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th May 2006 at 1:14 PM
More superb work, Muse. They look great - I like the rose one
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th May 2006 at 1:35 PM
Thanks 4 sharing I just bought (FFS) and I was looking 4 a pink shower curtain 4 my little girlz bathroom and again (Thank You)
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th May 2006 at 2:08 PM
Great job, thanks for sharing those wonderful objects
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th May 2006 at 4:20 PM
These are very nice!

Both shower curtains look good, I think; I really like the white one.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Alchemist
#8 Old 24th May 2006 at 5:34 PM
Very beautiful shower curtians!

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th May 2006 at 6:26 PM
These ARE lovely!!! I can't wait to get home and download them!!! I hope we can look forward to more colors!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 24th May 2006 at 7:02 PM
Excellent! Thankees muchlees

Always,
Emma(ees... sorry, got carried away...ees...)
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th May 2006 at 7:28 PM
Thanks everyone, I'm really pleased you like the curtains. I will probably update with more colours and designs in a few days

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Forum Resident
#12 Old 24th May 2006 at 7:35 PM
Methinks pink is your fave color!!! I like it. Please do a blue recolor - pretty please!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th May 2006 at 8:59 PM
These are beautiful thank you I have the perfect girl to use these in her home!
Scholar
#14 Old 24th May 2006 at 10:22 PM
Yes, I've been needing some curtains for this shower, but all the ones I've found have been too plain. Would you consider making more?

Thanks for these; they're great!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Scholar
#15 Old 24th May 2006 at 11:24 PM
Oh! These curtains are such beauties....that they make me mad and terribly jealous,Yes,our dear Muse!!! Explanation: I just spent some hours trying my hand for the first time at recolouring curtains with transparency.And it didn't work.The result was awful. Well,now I'll take care of my madness....and simply enjoy your own marvelous curtains.

Thanks so much for sharing this great work with us.
P.S I envy your talent,but I am not really jealous.You understand it,don't you?
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#16 Old 25th May 2006 at 5:12 AM
Oooh lovely thank you muse! I haven't downloaded recolours for this curtain since RGiles did the first transparents (which I still have lol) like WAY WAY back. It must be difficult to do because there was NEVER a glut of them to be had so kudos to you and I look forward to more! This bath looks absolutely smashing teamed with transparent curtains =)

Mehrlicht - you do make me laugh ! !!!!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Scholar
#17 Old 25th May 2006 at 8:01 AM
These are so pretty moonlight muse!!
Scholar
#18 Old 25th May 2006 at 8:09 AM
These are so pretty moonlight muse!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th May 2006 at 9:34 AM
they are beautiful! i have always wanted white curtains like that! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th May 2006 at 1:18 PM
These are lovely. I've been waiting for some nice bath curtains
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th May 2006 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eedgan
Methinks pink is your fave color!!! I like it. Please do a blue recolor - pretty please!

I'll see what I can do I have another request to finish first, but as soon as I'm done with that, I'll be back to add to this thread

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th May 2006 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Purplepaws
Yes, I've been needing some curtains for this shower, but all the ones I've found have been too plain. Would you consider making more?

Thanks for these; they're great!

Will do Probably will have some more tomorrow or the day after
glad you like them, thanks

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 25th May 2006 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mehrlicht
Oh! These curtains are such beauties....that they make me mad and terribly jealous,Yes,our dear Muse!!! Explanation: I just spent some hours trying my hand for the first time at recolouring curtains with transparency.And it didn't work.The result was awful. Well,now I'll take care of my madness....and simply enjoy your own marvelous curtains.

Thanks so much for sharing this great work with us.
P.S I envy your talent,but I am not really jealous.You understand it,don't you?

Lol Mehrlicht, well, I can honestly say I sympathize, as I couldn't find a tutorial to do this, so I spent some time in my dingy inventors laboratory experimenting, and had my fair share of trial and error before I figured out the process, lol.
On a positive note, I haven't seen the gnomes for days as they are buried under all the rejected shower curtains

many thanks for your kind comments :D

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th May 2006 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
Oooh lovely thank you muse! I haven't downloaded recolours for this curtain since RGiles did the first transparents (which I still have lol) like WAY WAY back. It must be difficult to do because there was NEVER a glut of them to be had so kudos to you and I look forward to more! This bath looks absolutely smashing teamed with transparent curtains =)

Mehrlicht - you do make me laugh ! !!!!

Thanks Loverat
I didn't realise RGiles had done one, until after I had completed the white one and a friend mentioned that he had downloaded a transparent one from mts2 a while ago (wish I'd seen RGiles post first as his info would have shed some light on the process for me, lol) Still think his transparent floor tiles are a MUST have for all simmers

Glad you like the curtains. :D

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
#25 Old 25th May 2006 at 4:15 PM
Hi,Moonlight_muse ,your curtains are so beautiful and they work so fine.If you make more,they'll be very,very welcome.

Meanwhile I found a very good "Transparency" tutorial in French( ) ,a step by step guide,and finally I could make transparent curtains.Not as beautiful as yours,because you're an artist,but technically they are fine.

Can't wait to download new creations from you.Thanks again.
Page 1 of 3