Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#51 Old 29th Nov 2004 at 5:44 AM
Step-by-step instructions:
but u have been warned

Fire up the sims
Pick Create New family
Create A sim

then press "ctrl+shift+C"

type the following:
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

press enter
type "exit" into console to close it

then press "shift +n"

you are now in debug mode and can choose from an array of locked body meshes, including a good old llama costume..aswell as the big bust one WITH the boots

"shift +m" to exit DEBUG mode

then press "ctrl+shift+C"
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false

heres some screens....sexy social bunny eh?
make me wanna be depressed more often.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 29th Nov 2004 at 6:10 AM
That well endowed body is one of 3 meshes with 4 textures formerly in the exclusive packs that you could download from IGN and GameSpot. Those meshes are included now in the game, but unless you have downloaded recolors or had exported them using the old BodyShop they don't show up.

If anyone would like the original textures I have exported them all and have had them available at N99s POBS for quite some time. I can attach them here if you like or should I submit them for inspection first?

The camo one for the female has a bumpmap, I've converted it to the new style so it will export for recolor if you so desire. The other three don't use the bump.

I've attached a pic of you would like to see what they look like.

CT

[img]e107_files/public/19221_extraskins.jpg[/img]
<span class='smalltext'>[ 19221_extraskins.jpg ][/i]
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 29th Nov 2004 at 6:16 AM
I'd definately like to have 'em. Whichever way you choose to distribute them is peaches by me.

Ah the kink possibilities of a "warrior princess" *cackle*
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 29th Nov 2004 at 6:19 AM
chbimun you can access all of these and more just by using the debug mode of CAS
Here is the info you need.
http://72.9.230.162/wiki/TestingCheats
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 29th Nov 2004 at 6:32 AM
Heh actually been playing with that most of the morning in house mode, but I completely forgot about the CAS! Thanks for the reminder.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 29th Nov 2004 at 6:52 AM
OK, here they are, all 4 are included in the rar, just open and place them in your ...\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads folder and they will then be available in the game or in BodyShop.

If you would rather have the zip file instead you can find it here.
ExtraMeshes.ziip

[file=e107_files/public/19221_extrameshes.rar]19221_extrameshes.rar[/file]
Test Subject
#57 Old 29th Nov 2004 at 7:23 AM
Good stuff thanks
Banned
#58 Old 29th Nov 2004 at 9:19 AM
who has that skin in the game? i've never saw it.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 29th Nov 2004 at 9:43 AM
Like it's been said in this thread a few times, it was one of the "special" skins that IGN and GameSpot users could have so they could feel "l33t." There wasn't any specific class of sim that used it as far as I know.
Banned
#60 Old 29th Nov 2004 at 1:57 PM
how dare maxis hide skins in the game!
Test Subject
#61 Old 29th Nov 2004 at 11:49 PM
aw thanx a lot guys yeah i just got confused because bodyshop used to be called CAS, so i wasn't sure... anyways thanx!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 30th Nov 2004 at 6:53 AM
Quick question: In Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, it is possible to turn off some parts of the models in some config files. For example, you can turn off the goggles on one model, or the belt, or the holster, etc. Any chance this would be possible with some Sims 2 models?
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 1st Dec 2004 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomorrow
Quick question: In Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, it is possible to turn off some parts of the models in some config files. For example, you can turn off the goggles on one model, or the belt, or the holster, etc. Any chance this would be possible with some Sims 2 models?

There are several invisible clothing bits in debug mode if this is what you want. you can make a sim that has a head and torso but is invisible from the belt down or other combination.

Please read the Warning earlier in this thread though before using debug mode.

Why kill two birds with one stone when you can feed two birds with one scone.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 2nd Dec 2004 at 10:56 AM
The way these meshes and skins operate is rediculus. You can't put normal clothes the hidden meshes and retain the body shape. At least in the Sims 1 only certian clothes were available for a certian body type. This game lets you use any clothes and it changes the body type. I think it looks stupid when the sim changes to a swimsuit and has a whole differant body. I can't wait till we crack the meshes. -JoJo

"Stirred sheep and whirreled peas don't mix. In order to mix these two things you would have to puree the sheep." -JoJo
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 2nd Dec 2004 at 11:42 AM
I don't know how relivant this is but some of you better modders out there might find this of use, mabe not...
There is a test object to change models in objects.package (The new one after Maxis's fix is installed). group: 0x7F944DF3

"Stirred sheep and whirreled peas don't mix. In order to mix these two things you would have to puree the sheep." -JoJo
Instructor
#66 Old 2nd Dec 2004 at 6:07 PM
Looks like a plain old clothing mesh to me, not a body mesh at all

Which is probably also the reason for the straps on that cleavage, otherwise you'd likely notice that the bust is just part of the clothing mesh.
Test Subject
#67 Old 2nd Dec 2004 at 6:30 PM
no they showed pictures from other angles.. "they" still look 3d when you rotate it at different angles..
Instructor
#68 Old 2nd Dec 2004 at 6:55 PM
Yes, that's what it is - a clothing mesh. The big bust is part of the dress. Which is also why it suddenly disappears when the same Sim wears, say, a swimsuit

I don't have these l33t meshes, but it should be obvious if a custom skin color is applied to the Sim.

If the bust does then still have the same color as the custom skin then I am obviously wrong ;-)
[ Edited 02-12-2004 06:56PM ]
Original Poster
#69 Old 2nd Dec 2004 at 7:01 PM
I don't know how significant this is, so I'll post and let you decide. I used a modified default nude in-game and made this outfit transparent, to see if the default skin would still show through. Here's what I got:

[img]e107_files/public/7317_alpha.jpg[/img]
<span class='smalltext'>[ 7317_alpha.jpg ][/i]
Banned
#70 Old 2nd Dec 2004 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rockerduck
Yes, that's what it is - a clothing mesh. The big bust is part of the dress. Which is also why it suddenly disappears when the same Sim wears, say, a swimsuit

Like stuffed bras in high school. The boobs disappeared when the bra came off. But, on the other hand, when you got that far you didn't really care.....
Instructor
#71 Old 3rd Dec 2004 at 11:33 AM
*laughs* Yeah exactly like that.

Maybe I'll download these clothes later and play with them for a bit, but it's a shame they're so ... useless. Unless you play in a medieval setting or something
Public Enema #2
#72 Old 4th Dec 2004 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tntpaladin
heres a preview:
http://imageserver3.thesimsresource.com/ts2clothing_9257_preview-big.jpg

This is the undies mesh for female child re ID taged to male child and textured as whitie tities.

I NEED THE LINK FOR THIS HACKED MESH!!!

I'm the guy who created SimDroid and I've had dozens of requests for wasy to do it in younger age groups. i could add my SimDroid child texture over this as a clothing item. never doing Transparent alphas again :P
Public Enema #2
#73 Old 4th Dec 2004 at 10:25 AM
oopse. acidently doubled this
[ Edited 04-12-2004 10:28AM ]
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 5th Dec 2004 at 9:30 PM
Default why no other clothes for that build?
I've come across this Amazon Warrior Skin now, too, and wondered: If the mesh is obviously there and working in game - after all those women are moving around doing everything a normally shaped sims does - why is it impossible to create other garment for that bodytype (be it everyday or any other category)?
Instructor
#75 Old 6th Dec 2004 at 7:35 PM
Because it's tied to this one outfit only. :/
Page 3 of 4