Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis "Lost & Found" #19: SEVEN new beautiful trees - *FFS REQUIRED*

by Numenor Posted 26th Apr 2006 at 10:33 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2006 at 11:53 PM by Numenor

121 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:37 AM
:gasp: they're beautiful!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:40 AM
Once again numenor has brought us a great download!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:42 AM
Geez - of all the things to leave out its not like they have provided us with a plethora of trees!! Thanks luv :D

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:50 AM
wow, it's so cool that you still can find hidden objects! great
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:52 AM
Let's thank Callum91 for the discovery

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Instructor
#7 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Let's thank Callum91 for the discovery

AWWW, thats so nice thank you
I would have done it myself, but cant make objects, and knew you did this, so thank you . lol.

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Instructor
#8 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 11:07 AM
Thankyou Callum and Numenor, for bringing these trees to us

It's so nice to have more variety in the tree department.

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 11:20 AM
Shoot, the last thing I want is FFP....but I do want these trees. Thanks for finding them, they are GREAT!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 11:22 AM
You are such a sweetpie!
Love what you to for us
Hugs Renate
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 12:23 PM
Wow thank you!!
Inventor
#12 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 12:56 PM
Thank you very much , more variety at last xx
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeasonofTheWitch
Shoot, the last thing I want is FFP....but I do want these trees. Thanks for finding them, they are GREAT!

Aw, admit it... you know you secretly want all your children running around in Princess & Dragon costumes!

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 1:43 PM
omg these are great you never can hug enough trees!!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 1:55 PM
I don't have FFS, and if it won't be patched properly I never will. But I still can admire that beautiful pine (I *love* pines). Too bad I can't have it. But thank you anyway, guys. Even if I can't read book I still can look at pictures )

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 2:12 PM
Arggh, I hate FFS, but I LOVE these trees. I guess it's not possible to make completely new objects with the data found, so that FFS isn't required? Or is it forbidden to distribute these files if you don't own FFS?

Martine
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 2:41 PM
Yeah, i don't have FFS too, and i wonder if i can heve it in my game without having a FFS..some hack maybe?Pleeease:D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 2:47 PM Last edited by PollinationTechnician79 : 27th Apr 2006 at 9:31 AM. Reason: In addendum
Nemenor, you're so awesome! *Puppy-dog eyes of unadulterated awe* Thank you for loving us all so! Callum, nice find!

But... but... FFS? To be truthful, from what I have seen, FFS looks awful. Thank you, but I think for the time being, I will look lovingly upon them and wonder why the hell all of the ads were filled with obnoxious kiddie-nautical and medieval themes, but a variety of trees didn't make the cut. Ah well.

Maxis is funny. Does anyone else picture this? A couple of workers in untucked work shirts and khakis at six-o'-clock, on Friday saying "Man, they're just trees, no one'll give a rat's."
"Oh, someone'll care. Here, just throw 'em in there, one of the modders'll find 'em and fix 'em, and some group will get all happy over it, news will spread and soon, it'll be distributed to all of the fans that are hardcore enough to be in the mix. Whatever happens, we can get out of here, already."
"Dude, you are a genius! C'mon, I'll buy the first round!"

The Sims is the only gaming franchise that I have seen where the fans produce so much of their own content that their custom content folder is actually larger than the original installation pack. The Sims have spawned many small business as well, as if we don't all know. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
The Sims: Hack it. Color it. Re-animate it. Buy the next expansion.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 3:07 PM
Wow nice find guys! I wish I was able to find things like that! I just adore these trees!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#20 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 3:32 PM
As I dont want to install 'too-buggy-ish" FFS - Id like someone to make them nonFFS.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Instructor
#21 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 3:40 PM
Arghnabbit! I'm going to have to buy stupid FFS, just so I can have these trees! Look what you've gone and done: now I have tree-lust...

~I no longer play Sims, so I'm not taking requests, sorry~
Forum Resident
#22 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 3:58 PM
Lol. Same here Drakie, I'm hooked to those trees. They're so pretty.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 4:26 PM
Ok is official... Maxis really does hide these things for you to finish up for them.
Lazy sods... LOL!

These are awesome.... makes my buying FFP more worthwhile.

TSR Featured Artist
Monster Party Sims2... ITS ALIVE! :D

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 4:35 PM
Wonderfull whit some new trees...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#25 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 4:58 PM
Aww, thanks Callum and Numenor! I've been waiting for the flowery tree for ages!
Page 1 of 5