Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:40 AM
I twisted my dads arm to make a donation for me, I really hope it helps Delphy, and thnx to all at MTS2 for the fantastic site. PS.. We love it here.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nsra1979
Made a donation. And very happy to, I might add - I must have downloaded way more content than you get in your average expansion pack.

In fact, I spend more time on this site than I do *whispers* working

Download at work, play at home. The system works.

You too? I am glad I am not the only one! I download to my computer at work, then email my self the files to download at home! It's a great system..you otta try it!

Everything happens for a reason!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:41 AM
You got it Delphy! This site has provided me hours of entertainment and fun. Thanks again!

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Scholar
#54 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 1:01 AM
Cool I wish again I can donate, but I cant since my parents wont let me. I feel so bad when I cant donate money, but the least I can give is creations which hopefully people like Well, here's to the best of luck to modthesims2.com
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 1:10 AM
Good luck, hope my little bit helps

Depression is anger without enthusiasm
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:20 AM
I gave what I could, it's not alot but I'm hopeing that even my little bit helps. Because like the rest of us, I really love this site and would do pretty much anything to help. Thank you very much for having this site up. It's the best one that I've ever come across and the people here are just great.

"It's never to late to make a new beginning!"
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by florian59380
euhh... quelques pourrait traduire parce que tous les Français qui se sont inscrit et qu'il ne parle pas anglais sont un peu carotte(c'est une expression) alors s'il vous plait pouvez-vous traduire l'article " donation drive"

merci de votre comprehension ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here it comes :
" bonjour a tous,

comme vous le savez MTS2 est un site complétement gratuit fondé sur des revenus ad et des donations paypal,et nous espérons vous donner le meilleur des téléchargements possible de sims 2 dans toute la communauté sim :-)
Cela étant dit, être un site aussi grand améne à des depenses et des charges financieres.( je résume) donc parfois nous sommes forcés de demander des donations pour pouvoir maintenir le site dans le futur. Ceci est rare bien sûr et vous pouvez le verifier dans la section " site news" .

Donc , celle ci est l'une des fois ou nous vous demander de faire des dons et ce jusqu'a fin avril 2006.

notre objectif pour les donations s'éléve a 1500 dollars ( soit 1456 euros je crois ) et je fais appel a ceux d'entre vous qui peuvent donner, à le faire maintenant. je vous tiendrai au courant de l'évolution sur ce post jusqu'a que nous ayons atteint notre objectif.
le lien pour effectuer un don est

http://www.modthesims2.com/donate.php
ensuite utilise les boutons sur le coté gauche.

j'aimerai aussi remercier tout ceux qui contribuent a rendre le site meilleur, en donnant des choses surprenantes,en offrant leurs creations,et en souscrivant même au site... bien sur aussi , remercier ceux qui participe a la gerance du forum :-)
Ce site est honnêtement l'une des meilleures communités et cette derniere a grandit si vite ! cela m'a permit de rencontrer des gens super et j'applaudis chacun d'entre vous pour avoir apporter votre pierre a l'édifice,et donc en rendant ce site meilleur.

S'il vous plait, faites des dons si vous le pouvez, et merci encore !

Cordialement

Delphy

voila j'espére que ça aura aidé a eclaircir les choses :-)
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
Cool I wish again I can donate, but I cant since my parents wont let me. I feel so bad when I cant donate money, but the least I can give is creations which hopefully people like Well, here's to the best of luck to modthesims2.com

There is absolutely no need to feel bad about not donating if you are contributing by creating downloads for us to enjoy! Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#59 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ONEBLONDMOMMA
You too? I am glad I am not the only one! I download to my computer at work, then email my self the files to download at home! It's a great system..you otta try it!

I find that a 1Gb USB disk is a highly effective method of transportation :D

There is no blood in my alcohol system.
I swear to drunk I am not god.
Test Subject
#60 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:56 AM
count with migo I will bring the money that site and very good I adore him
Test Subject
#61 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:17 PM
I just made a donation to your fantastic site. Wish I could give to more! I was a Sim surfer always looking for a better site. Nothing compares to this site!!!!!1
Inventor
#62 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 1:06 PM
I will probably buy from the Cafespress store, if that qualifies as part of the drive.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ONEBLONDMOMMA

I work FT and go to school PT. So I download to my flash drive during class and then transfer the files when I get home. Makes for more playing time that way
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 1:59 PM
I really hope you make your goal and then some I just started a new job and can't afford to donate

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Forum Resident
#65 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:33 PM
Good luck reaching your goal, Delphy. I will happily donate when I can.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#66 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 3:18 PM
merci pour la traduction
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nsra1979
I find that a 1Gb USB disk is a highly effective method of transportation :D

Nsra1979 I do the same thing ACCEPT I never thought about using my USB disk. You are a freaking genius

Delphy, I donated yesterday hope it helps you meet your goal :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#68 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 8:32 PM
Im sorry to dissapoint you delphy but i wont be donating, i am still pretty young and i dont have a credit card, my parents are very strict and have only let me donate to a sims site once(it was sussissogoodsims). i feel very bad about this if i was older i would have donatied ten times by now.
I am very sorry i cannot donate, but i think Delphy and the Mts2 staff deserve a great big thankyou from all of us for keeping this site free, its amazing how you can find a site that is so great and free, i mean everyone is equal here unlike The sims resource , which has featured artists which make you fell inferior and it is also a subscription site which in my opinion is a little greedy when delphy is being so generous by giving us this wonderful ste free.
Thanks for "listening to my speech" *wipes tears away from eyes*
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 9:01 PM
i would donate but i don't use paypal. anyway i love the website, and i always will
Test Subject
#70 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:41 PM Last edited by Aliwag : 27th Apr 2006 at 10:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by VAMPY BITES V^^^^V
I donated,it's not much.$20.00.
I challenge all to match it.

If I can figure out my paypal account then I'll meet your challenge Vampy only I'll make mine £ not $!!

I'm not averse to donating to a good cause and this certainly is because not only is it possibly THE best sims2 download site out there it also hosts a number of other sites, including InSIMenator and I couldn't live without that so I'm more than happy to throw in a few quid to keep my sanity!

edited to add...

OK, 'tis done, 'thankyou cash' on it's way!!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:58 PM
I donated $10.00 USD. Hope it helps!

"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you can spend it only once" -Unknown
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#72 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:08 PM
Just a quick heads up to everybody that the donation goal has been reached (already!) and to say a big thank you to all!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#73 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:24 AM
Delphy, even though the goal has been met, I just made a donation to your fantastic site. For the "modding challenged", this is like heaven. There's nothing else that even starts to compare to this site!!!!! I appreciate all the wonderful downloads here and if giving a little can help, I'm more than happy to do it.
Forum Resident
#74 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:53 AM
Delphy, I'm not suprised that it took only took 1 day to reach this goal! This shows you hown many people love this site! (Including myself) Thank you, Delphy, for this wonderful site of yours! And thank you to everyone who helped out!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 1:54 AM
I just donated, although it wasn't much, just what I had in my PayPal account. This is a great site, and I'm glad I could support it. Thank you to all the staff and creators for all your hard work and dedication. ^_^

<33 A
Page 3 of 6