Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:29 AM
You can delete the pile of books but those other files go in your downloads folder.

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:31 AM
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:32 AM Last edited by Goldyn Chyld : 15th Apr 2006 at 6:35 AM. Reason: adding something
You need the mesh.
Long Demon Horns mesh by g3bo:
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.p...36&page=1&pp=25
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Goldyn Chyld
The little piles of books will remain until you delete them. The extra files that look like pages are the ones you put in your downloads folder.

If these are the horns they need a mesh
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...highlight=horns

Nu it was the other ones I posted... I think they do... might've not read properly in my fit of excitement to dl x_x

Ok...so... I got it. Now I shall transfer the papery looking files to the dl folder and delete the books. Yay
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:33 AM
Ok the mesh is from here http://modthesims2.com/showthread.p...36&page=1&pp=25
Did you download it?

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:36 AM
Ah... >.> no. But... I shall now! lol sorry... stupid mistake.

All the files at the bottom are the mesh's right?
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:38 AM
Yep. Make sure you download them all.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:38 AM
So which do I dl? The last file or... just the one I want? Cause the last file says "meshes only"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:39 AM
Ah alright, I see. OKie dokie I shall.

EDIT; >.> what if I only wanted the horns?
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:39 AM
Well the're different meshes. but I would download them all just to be on the safe side.

ok, on a second look it seems thet just the last file is the meshes.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:40 AM
Just... I don't want to use up alot of space >.< THat's why i was trying to keep to dl only one thing
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:42 AM
you can just download the meshes , thats the last file.

Lab Assistant
#38 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:43 AM
LOL! Girl, just download the horns/meshes only.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:46 AM
xD I'm sorry. It's cause I over loaded my last computer and was left without one for like.... a month *tear*

So I'm trying to take care of this one lol Ok I'll do that then..... but now I need to find the wings and crap that got into the game and delete it x_o ah joy.

Ah omg, you guys helped so much though. Saved me... literally.... was about to esplode from frustration. Thank so very very much ^-^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:47 AM
I'll "TRY"..... >.>...... <.<........
to never bother you two with stupid problems like this again lol.........try
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:49 AM
You're welcome. Just remember dont delete the recolors or the mesh won't show up.
And dont worry about bothering us. The help forum is just for that.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#42 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:53 AM
:nod: I'll remember.

Thanks so so much, again. Tried giving you "thanks".... >.> like it says under your picture. But I don't know how o_O

But all was very much appreciated ^-^

Going to copy and keep some of this stuff :3 future referance.

Thanks again, mucho much. :D
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:54 AM
No need for apologies!
To delete the "other crap" just delete them in Cas or Bodyshop/ open your downloads folder and look at the names of the packages and delet the ones you don't want. (make sure you don't delete the ones you need, they're small files so keeping then wouldn't hog that much space)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:56 AM
Ah yeah, lol much better and easier idea ^-^ shall do that then. Thanks.....again :3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#45 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 7:00 AM
...It's still not working... >.< The horns still don't want to come up!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 7:01 AM
Are you sure you're looking in the right place?

Test Subject
Original Poster
#47 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 7:04 AM
Well, I'm in body shop and the only place those customs (the horns and wings) pop up in are in the glasses section. But I don't get why they don't come up, the skin does....

Like...when you go to "Clone a Sim" The custome sim is there, he's red, has the custom shirt, wings and horns.... but when you see him standing on the side (where you can rotate him) he only has the shirt and the skin. The wings and horns wont appear
Test Subject
Original Poster
#48 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 7:07 AM
Oh the necklace the sim has comes up too
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 7:07 AM
And you did download the mesh?

Test Subject
Original Poster
#50 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 7:11 AM
Yeah, I just did it. I dl the last file that said Meshes Only... then dl the file that said BigHorns. Soo... I don't... understand v.v
Page 2 of 3