Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Updated] Chrno [Yazuka Tattoos] Masked, Goth-ish, Leather Clad Male [Attractive!]

by sunken-woglinde Posted 15th Mar 2006 at 2:46 AM - Updated 30th Mar 2006 at 1:40 PM by angel f

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 12:14 AM
:omg:
Hello
Don't know what to say besides . . . excuse me while I slip under my chair to fetch my lower jaw.

Eye poping gorgeous.
Excellent gathering of various Excellent simmers custom parts all combined in awesome attractive dude.

Thanks I have just the place for this bad guy,
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Grandmarmalade
:omg:
Hello
Don't know what to say besides . . . excuse me while I slip under my chair to fetch my lower jaw.

Eye poping gorgeous.
Excellent gathering of various Excellent simmers custom parts all combined in awesome attractive dude.

Thanks I have just the place for this bad guy,

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like him.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 12:47 AM
Wow O_O . I would say more but thats is all that is coming out.
*downloading*

whenever I want you
all I have to do
is dream....
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 1:09 AM
Haha, thanks!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 6:01 AM
hey, I'm the guy that told you to sharpen the textures, now, please do this:
options--graphics--Sim/Object Detail--high, So that your Sims will not appear... box-looking..

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 6:38 AM
I did do that, or so I thought.

Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 12:28 PM
hi!
this is my first comment ^^
Usually when i see a sim that needs so many other parts be downloaded i skip but this Chrono of yours is totally worth it!! he is gorgeous! I love it! ^^ great job! thank you for sharing!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 6:10 PM
Thank you; I'm overjoyed that he is worth the download! You're very welcome! I appreciate the comment! ^__^

Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 2:49 AM
thank you