Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No sag underwear for elder women by HCAC

by HCAC Posted 16th Feb 2006 at 5:36 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 2:18 AM
*screams* OMG! Thank you I've been wanting something like this! *is beyond happy* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!@_@!.oO(you totally rock!!!!)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 2:30 AM
Just to clarify, if you are interested in more 'nondroopy' clothes for your elders, go to this thread

http://www.hairfish.com/mermaidcove...nableelder.html

To use these (or any of my other recolored non-droopy clothes) you don't need the hack, but you might be interesting in reading more about it. Thanks. :wave:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Instructor
#4 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:14 AM
Thank you sooo much! Maxis seems to have this idea that old people can't be stylish - it makes that birthday kinda depressing, knowing you'll have to give up your beautiful clothes, just when you have the money to buy them. Thanks to you, my sims can look forward to growing old in style, and not be embarrassed to show off their undies!

And I know what you mean about recolors taking time - just loading up Bodyshop can be a major teethgrinder, gnash, gnash...
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 9:48 AM
these are cool, thanks :D

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 11:15 AM
My dream come true!!! Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 11:27 AM
As a definitely non-saggy sort of elder myself, I so thank you for these! More, please!

A couple more for breakfast
A little more for tea
Just to take the edge off.
Just to take the edge off.
Scholar
#8 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 2:41 PM
I think that portraying elders as having one foot in the grave is a real weakness of the Sims. There is an age range, say 35-75, which is just not covered in the game.

Many, many thanks for these. They will certainly help!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 11:45 PM
Oh, thanx so much. I've been looking for this mesh. The most "elder" people are just more stylish than Maxis thinks they are. Thanks a bunch!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 2:47 AM
*kneels and does obeisances* (sp?) Anyway, Thank Heaven for creators such as yourself. I REFUSE to be an Elder with that stupid droopy body Maxis put in there!!! Thank you one hundred thousand thank yous!!!

"There are two theories to arguing with a woman ... neither works. ~ Will Rogers
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snowy
*kneels and does obeisances* (sp?) Anyway, Thank Heaven for creators such as yourself. I REFUSE to be an Elder with that stupid droopy body Maxis put in there!!! Thank you one hundred thousand thank yous!!!

THANKS...but I didn't DO anything except recolor some unlocked outfits. However, I'm glad you appreciate the recolors. I hate the saggy elder outfits, too. I'm glad the 'fitter' ones were able to be unlocked so we could use them.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 7:13 AM
Yay! Now my grannies don't have to have boobies to their waists.:D
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st May 2006 at 6:40 AM
Thank you so much!
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 7:16 PM
You're very welcome!

Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:14 PM
Thank You Sooooo Much! But it looks nothing like a elder lol

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:41 PM
This is great! Thanks for taking the time to do these. The maxis elder underwear is so depressing.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#17 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 9:29 PM
These sets of underwear would be one of the last things I would ever consider pulling out of my DL folder. And believe me, I'm very picky about what goes into my game. I absolutely LOVE them. Any chance on more 'no sag' outfits? I know that you don't take requests, but I do so cherish these. Maybe more recolors? Your recolors are simply amazing also. I have a lot of them in my game.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 5:16 PM
This is great.May I make some no-other-mesh clothing with them?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 1:34 PM Last edited by MyChEmIcAlRoMaNcElUv : 25th Aug 2007 at 10:27 PM.
Yay! Now my elders don't have to have boobs to their hips and saggy hips and you get the point. Although I think maxis should make women who've had children's bodies a little more "womanlike"

I'd love to make clothes out of these but I don't think I can unlock the clothing with the hack because I'm on a Macintosh.

I could make band tees and skinny jeans... Too bad I'm on a mac... Dumb stupid ol' lousy aspyr won't finish the WooHoo program. Theyre demons I tell ya!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 5:21 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for these no-sag undies. I hate the way elder sim bodies sag. Does anyone know of a hack that will get rid of that?