Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DC's Flash

by SynapticSim Posted 17th Jan 2006 at 7:53 AM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 10:38 AM
Cool - very cool. Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 10:40 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 4:47 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
TESTED and WORKING GREAT !!!
(Even for Non-EP Users!)
AWESOME SKIN!!!
I recommend ALL fans of DC Comics to Download this!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 10:54 AM
Thanks so much for testing CptSlinger!

Yay! Now I have a new way to upload for non-ep users! Thanx for the tips GeneralZoi! You're the best!

~ Syn
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 1:24 PM
Thanks SynapticSim, I think I have most your superhero custumes. Thanks for all the good work and for sharing it.
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 1:47 PM
That's really cool Syn, and I like the running pose too.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 3:12 PM
Great Job! :elephant:
Flash is one of my favorites.

Check out the official Funnyycats website HERE.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 3:26 PM Last edited by daysies : 17th Jan 2006 at 3:42 PM.
Hey Syn! Awesome job!!!

Make sure that when you share your stuff this way, that it doesn't come out as .package.package. I checked your .rar and that's how they're named. It doesn't hurt anything, but if you're worried about the message that pops up "an expansion pack is required to install" (something like that), use Delphy's Multi-Sims2pack Installer (here) or Q-Xpress to install the .sims2pack to a subfolder before you .rar up the files. That's how I normally install Sims, walls, and floors because it's a real pain to install .sims2pack files one at a time.

DDO
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 9:25 PM
Yay!! Thanks - Flash has always been one of my favorites
Instructor
#10 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 11:03 PM
I luv' Flash....But can you please make me the Flash family, just for us who would love to see KidFlash and other Flash-type members of the family?

IMO, Flash was still single in DC comics, not to dissapoint you though.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
Hey Syn! Awesome job!!!

Make sure that when you share your stuff this way, that it doesn't come out as .package.package. I checked your .rar and that's how they're named. It doesn't hurt anything, but if you're worried about the message that pops up "an expansion pack is required to install" (something like that), use Delphy's Multi-Sims2pack Installer (here) or Q-Xpress to install the .sims2pack to a subfolder before you .rar up the files. That's how I normally install Sims, walls, and floors because it's a real pain to install .sims2pack files one at a time.

Thanx Daysies! I'll check into that. I put them in a folder first, and then put them in a .rar, I'll see if I can figure that out!

~ Syn
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 12:00 AM
Very good Syn!! Thank you very much, and iI am very happy that you make these sims so wonderfuly outstanding!!!! ( stands up and claps).
Thank yuo very much, and I am looking foward to what you have in store for next

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 1:18 AM
hehe! XD

There are 3 types of people in this this world, those that can do math, and those that can't.
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 1:24 AM
OMG Flash is soooo awesome Thanx syn

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us! -Seinfeld (the show)
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 2:53 AM
That's Flash, alright! Great!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 7:22 AM Last edited by cbr701 : 29th Jan 2006 at 7:20 AM.
:snore:
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 7:36 AM
Is The Best Flash I´d Ever Saw.
Instructor
#18 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 8:11 PM
Flash is one of my all time favourites!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Instructor
#19 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 2:59 AM
This is amazing. I love it.

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 2:55 AM
Thank u so much its amazing i know i ask for thanks way to much but can u please please please please please make wonder woman and hawkgirl please if its not to much trouble
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jrf12391
Thank u so much its amazing i know i ask for thanks way to much but can u please please please please please make wonder woman and hawkgirl please if its not to much trouble

Wonder Woman is definitely something I want to get done. We'll see how that goes. I'm not sure about Hawkgirl. There's one of those here already, and I don't really like the character, sorry.

~ Syn
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cbr701
:snore:

I really hope that this is just some random comment stating that you, yourself, are tired, perhaps sleeping.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 10:13 PM
Its ok but i really want wonder woman and thank u so muchi love all of your sims can't wait to see more