Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Flash's Bolts and Capt. America's Wings

by generalzoi Posted 15th Jan 2006 at 2:31 AM - Updated 15th May 2010 at 12:54 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:38 AM
how did you get him to move so fast?

Fa Shiznit!
=)(=
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wstrmn1507
how did you get him to move so fast?

That would be my friend Photoshop. I don't usually mess with the pictures, but I thought a blur behind him would be perfect.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
That would be my friend Photoshop. I don't usually mess with the pictures, but I thought a blur behind him would be perfect.
Sweet!!!

Fa Shiznit!
=)(=
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:10 AM
The Flash was once my all time hero...

In Deviant Art...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:26 AM
Thank you much Generalzoi, i was just going to upload my animated kidflash, ill just add this on thank you very much my animated kidflash is complete!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 4:56 AM
Sweet... thank General Zoi!!

Little Yellow Rubber Ducks
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 6:02 AM
Great! I was hoping to see Accessories for a Captain America and a The Flash. (Hopefully, someone will now post the full skins for the original The Sims 2, soon.) Thanks, again!!!

:salute:

Sincerely,
--CptSlinger.
A Not-For-Profit "Salvation Army" And "Toys For Tots" Resource

"Hard As A Rock And TWICE As Lovely!"

http://members.tripod.com/~CDGA/links.html#SIMS

:baloons:
Inventor
#9 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 7:04 AM
Totally awsome! You totally rock! Thank you for sharing! You're brill I love you work! (just thought I'd menchan I appriciate all your work :oD)
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 11:36 AM
Awesome work!!!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 12:49 PM
Thank you so much for doing these! You are AMAZING as always!

These are going to be perfect for my next group of Sims. Thanx Bunches, You're the Bestest!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:15 PM
Wow! These too! Now you SUPER rock? One question...you made Cap's Head wings, but is there a chance you'll make Namor's foot/ankle wings too?
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 5:56 PM
This is pretty sweet. One question, I have the Cap and Kid Flash, but were can one find The Flash? I failed to find it on this board.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by panyeman
This is pretty sweet. One question, I have the Cap and Kid Flash, but were can one find The Flash? I failed to find it on this board.

The version of The Flash I used in the screenshots is Ultimate Flash by SynapticSim, available only on the Exchange.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 10:34 PM
Thanks Zoi you/they are great! :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 12:01 AM
These are awesome!
Thanks for sharing.
Flash was always one of my favorites!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 3:34 AM Last edited by SynapticSim : 17th Jan 2006 at 3:42 AM.
Thanx to GeneralZoi for making my Superhero dreams come true, you can all look forward to a new Flash sim very soon!

And, with the addition of the loin cloth too, I might just redo all of my Ultimate DC creations.

~ Syn
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 6:25 AM
wakwakwakwawawawaw AWESOME

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=6]Islam[/SIZE][/COLOR] is the Best...
Theorist
#19 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 10:36 PM
Thanks for these Far, FAR needed!
Thank youuuuuuuuu! XD

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:10 PM
God I love you. The Flash heroes are my all time favorites, I'm really glad that you uploaded these. If you could take the time to tell me where you found the kidflash model/parts ect please do, he's the last one I need~