Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Short Loincloth

by generalzoi Posted 11th Jan 2006 at 8:35 PM - Updated 15th May 2010 at 12:49 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 8:40 PM
Oh Yes! Thank you Generalzoi! Very very well done!

~Kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 8:40 PM
Thank you! I've been look for Egyptian clothing!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 8:42 PM
"And GAH!! Does anyone know what happened to the 'Search Forums' function? I can't find anything anymore. I can type in "Cleopatra" and it will not take me to the post titled "Cleopatra". It takes me to a post about a twins only hack. It's aggravating."

I know every time I search for something, it goes to google.

~Kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 10:03 PM
yeah! that's what i waited for!
Thank you so much!

excuse my bad english, cause i'm still german. ;-)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 10:15 PM
sweetness.. awesome for themed places.

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 11:25 PM
Oh I've been waiting for this! Thanks so much, now I can make some beefy Egyptians, yum.

As for the search thing, I've noticed how it sucks now too. It goes to google and brings up all this crap that isn't even what I searched for, hate it.

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Forum Resident
#8 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 1:52 AM
Oh, very, very cool. Now I get to work on Archangel's costume from a few issues back. This is very cool! Thanx so much!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Inventor
#9 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 5:14 AM
neat, so egyptian yes indeed.

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Forum Resident
#10 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 6:16 AM
About the search function, I'm not sure why it changed, but if you click on the search drop down menu, there is a part that says "Advanced Search" right beneath the first search box, if you click on it, it lets you search the site without using Google.

Gimme your "benes", lol, j/k I just always find that annoying.

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 4:40 PM
Great job thanks!
Instructor
#12 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 4:54 PM
Thanks for that fudoushi. Speaking of which, I should mod it to fit guys and girls so they can wear it all of the time. Probaby due to the fact that one mod that keeps all accessories on is gone for good right now. :sadpanda:

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Instructor
#13 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 5:48 AM
Thanks, this is great.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 7:16 PM
This is Awesome. Now I can work on projects like Mystique, Archangel and others. I ran into a snag tho and I had a question. I don't skin TOO often and maybe I am just doing something wrong. I'm making an Evil Lyn from the 2002 "Masters of the Universe" Series and she has a Loincloth type accessory but it's shaped differently. Is the a way to alpha out part of the loincloth so I can shape it? I tried already, but Either you can't or I did something wrong. I know you can for capes, right? Cuz If I can, I would also like to alpha the back of her skirt too. Can I do this with your mesh?
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chimoru
This is Awesome. Now I can work on projects like Mystique, Archangel and others. I ran into a snag tho and I had a question. I don't skin TOO often and maybe I am just doing something wrong. I'm making an Evil Lyn from the 2002 "Masters of the Universe" Series and she has a Loincloth type accessory but it's shaped differently. Is the a way to alpha out part of the loincloth so I can shape it? I tried already, but Either you can't or I did something wrong. I know you can for capes, right? Cuz If I can, I would also like to alpha the back of her skirt too. Can I do this with your mesh?

First of all, I like the skin. Secondly, no, the loincloth is not alpha editable. I wanted it to be, but I ran into problems. You're right, PAF's capes that I made into an accessory are alpha editable, but they're only in the back of the sim. When I tried the same thing with the loincloth, for some reason you saw the front of the loincloth over the back of the loincloth all the time, even when the sim was viewed from the back. It was a pretty trippy visual effect. I'm still looking into making my accessories alpha editable, but I don't have it just yet.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 5:10 AM
best damn thing ive ever seen in my life.
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:11 PM
Ah, I see. Thank you for this piece anyway. I still have lots of projects it will still be perfect for! If not for your work, most of them wouldn't have been possible! You Rock!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 6:42 AM
I downloaded it, but it seems that it is not working. All that shows up is the picture and the name.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd May 2006 at 7:52 PM
It should be under eyeglasses and accessories. what did you use for the white garment under the loincloth inthe screenshot? A white pair of boxer briefs?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd May 2006 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Scruff
It should be under eyeglasses and accessories. what did you use for the white garment under the loincloth inthe screenshot? A white pair of boxer briefs?

Nope, that was white shorts painted directly onto the Bodybuilder mesh. The mesh was made to fit skin tight clothing, so most anything else will show through if you try to use it.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Scholar
#21 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 9:57 AM
This is amazing thanks, now all my list for my Asura sim is completed, thanks a lot

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:27 PM
i love your stuff!!
is the bodybuilder mesh included in the pack or do i need to download it from some place else? thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:43 AM
The only thing included in this pack is the yellow loincloth. It's not a body mesh.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair