Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drivable 1957 Chevy Updated

by DBCAB Posted 1st Nov 2005 at 7:15 AM - Updated 15th Sep 2009 at 4:31 PM by -Maylin-

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 7:17 AM Last edited by CynicalChick : 1st Nov 2005 at 9:02 AM. Reason: No prizes for first.. quit it
thanks again dbcab!
Do you take requests?
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 7:22 AM
much much better

Why are you looking here?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 7:41 AM
Good question.. Do you take requests?? I really would like my car in the game.

Even if you don't.. I love this 57' Chevy as it was my father's first car.. I never saw it but remember my father talking about it all the time (he passed away 4 years ago).

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 8:13 AM
Great work, DBcab. Look, my post in the earlier thread was meant in levity. I really do appreciate the work you put into your cars. I was annoyed at people hassling you over the wheel thing and I was hoping to deflect it with simple humour. Looking back on it, I realize that you don't know me from Adam, so I'm hoping my intent wasn't misinterpreted. Keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 8:32 AM
That is such an awesome car. Thanks.

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 9:04 AM
wow, this is amazing, I can't wait to get the ep... and in case you take requests... how about a cute pink cadillac or a firebird?

Don't believe in the 60's, the golden age of pop
You glorify the past when the future dries up
Heard a singer on the radio late last night, He says he's gonna kick the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight
I...I believe in love
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 9:32 AM
it look so good thankyou
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 10:29 AM
Now this is what I'm talking about. I think that criticism pays up. After making a pretty good car, you've updated it to a great one.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 11:27 AM
thanks so much!

i have always wanted a car that looks like this.

Do you take requests????

and again...thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 12:07 PM
WOW! I always impressed how you guys make that cars. Very cool.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 12:07 PM
Sorry i mean I´m always impressed.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 1:04 PM
This is great DBCAB

Now known as CMW15
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by P0IS0N
Now this is what I'm talking about. I think that criticism pays up. After making a pretty good car, you've updated it to a great one.

I was going to update it anyway , and I dont beleave criticism pays off for me it only annoys me , and makes me wonder why I share anything I make at all, there will be a time when I get fed up by people complaining and dont upload at all, can you delete that I really dont need people thinking Im gonna redo every object I make to suit there needs, Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cwirsing
This is great DBCAB

Thanks dude , waiting for the recolors lol.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simSOS
thanks so much!

i have always wanted a car that looks like this.

Do you take requests????

and again...thanks a lot!

I suppose I can take requests, anyone want a specific car just post your request here in the thread, and I may do it.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 1:45 PM
Could you make a nissan skyline while using the hunka or evasion for the base
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#18 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 1:55 PM
This is excellent, from what i see, haven't tried it but looks great in pics. good job DBCAB
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 2:15 PM
Thanks for sharing your great work. It is much appreciated. Car looks great, we own a 56 Chevy.
Instructor
#20 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 2:28 PM
So Cool - Thank you!
Instructor
#21 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 2:35 PM
This is one of my favorite 50's style cars and now I can actually have it in my game. Thank you so much for sharing this, it's great!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 3:01 PM
I think one of the HOTTEST cars out there right now is the NISSAN MAXIMA 2005 or 2006. If you could make that it would be the best ever. If your looking for some ideas of cars to make, you can make the MUSTANG, ELENOR (think it was a 1967) from Gone in 60 or the new MUSTANG. I think all three is in a great demand right now, But my personal favorite is definitly is the NISSAN MAXIMA! That was real cool of you to take request, hope you can get to these eventually, PEACE!!!!!

Yo Baby, Yo Baby YOOOOOOO!!!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 3:41 PM Last edited by JoKBrasil : 1st Nov 2005 at 3:47 PM.
Thanks for the car DBCAB! Could I request a '67 Shelby GT500? (That's Eleanor )
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 3:55 PM
This is great DBCAB. I'm here in UK so am not too familiar with US cars, but would love a kinda Range Rover.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 4:11 PM
now that looks stunning DBcab...well done dude....downloading now

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Page 1 of 4