Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 4:45 PM Last edited by SabakuSasori : 19th Jul 2018 at 6:23 PM. Reason: Solved
Unable to create new thread in other forums (solved)
I'm really sorry to post this here but whenever I try to create a new thread in any other SIms 2 forums it keeps telling me to log in over and over after the "Okay, I've read and understood the above, take me to the posting page" link.

Why is this happening?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 5:14 PM
It appears that the site logged you out. Have you tried ticking the "Remember me" (or "Keep me signed in" or similar, I don't remember the exact wording in this site) box? It usually solves the problem of automatically disconnecting.

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 5:36 PM
Yeah, I have it ticked, still does that. It seems as it only logs me out after clicking that link, if I go to another part I'm logged back in automaticly.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 5:58 PM
Try clearing your cookies for the site. Sometimes they get a bit fucked up.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 6:14 PM
Thank you Bulbizarre, that did the trick! I feel computer illiterate sometimes :D
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 11:26 PM
@SabakuSasori If you have a site issue please post in site issues and not in general sims 2 chat. Unless the site would not let you post in site issues?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 3:47 AM
@joandsarah77 Really sorry, I can't find any non-sims issues forum so I decided t post it here, since I only couldn't make new threads in every Sims 2 forum except this one.
Can you link me the issue forums so I can bookmark it for future, please?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 4:19 AM
Above you will see Mod The Sims, Create, Download, Community, help, Site and Search. Those take you to the various areas of the site.
If you click site it opens a menu and in there you will see 'Site Questions and Issues.' The Site map is also under there showing you all the areas.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~