Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 10:43 PM Last edited by heaven : 10th Jun 2012 at 5:02 PM.
Default Official Calendar Contest Results and Goodies
Official MTS 2012 Calendar Contest Results

First things first! Congratulations to everyone who participated in our calendar contest. I know that some of you are old hats at contests but some of you were newcomers. Even more so, I noticed that, for some of you, your entry was your first post to the forums so welcome. Again, congratulations to a job well done for everyone.

Winners

Our winners are as follows:
TS2TS3
JanuaryarmielRebents
Februarypeedieprincessmissroxor
MarchwlionrjlMiuki
AprilLivLadyAwesome
MaybeepsMisanthrope
JuneMAB-2000x-fireflies-x
Julywgroomeleesester
AugustNightlightfrostypineapple
SeptembervhansterAMORel_97
OctoberIrashiksimsample
Novembermaybesomethingdunnoshishi_hineko
DecemberMiukiLunararc

Game Calendars:
Now that we have winners, we also went ahead and made the downloadable calendars for your games. You can find them:And last but not least...

Wall Calendars:
Calendars for you to print out for at home! There seemed to be a lot of interest in calendars for personal use so...they got made. There is one for each TS2 and TS3 so take your pick. Or mix and match if you'd like. They are in Simlish and have credits (in English) for each of the winners. There are no holidays marked so you can write and add whatever you'd like. Print and assembly instructions included. All documents as PDF files. Please enjoy!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Printable Calendars.rar (2.38 MB, 610 downloads) - View custom content

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
29 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 12:53 AM
Congrats to everyone, even if you didn't win. I really enjoyed looking at all the entries.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 1:43 AM
OSSIM! conga rats to all the participants and the winners! I enjoyed watching this. :D
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaguwar
OSSIM! conga rats to all the participants and the winners! I enjoyed watching this. :D

We need a macro image of rats doing the conga. Surely something like this exists? And... it does! Google knows all.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 5:49 AM
I'm gonna print the calendar today. I have to say... this is awesome. Very good work, everyone! Congratulations!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 5:49 AM
Yay! All of the pictures are really beautiful.

@ Cat : LOL. I love the internet, don't you?

Dedicated to Tuning and Tweaking the Sims 3
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 1:42 PM
omg the printable calendars. That's brilliant, I'm printing both for my work desks.

Congratulations to all winners and entrants, there were so many amazing shots!
Scholar
#8 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 6:30 PM
Loved all the pictures in both calendars. I LOLed at May in TS2 calendar... it's so true
February pictures looked sad in TS2 and hilarious in TS3.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 8:44 PM
Why is there Alice in Wonderland for May in the Sims 3 Calendar? Am I missing something?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 8:48 PM
Wow, not only do our sims get a calendar, but we do too!

Well done to all who entered, and well done to Phaenoh and Heaven and all who assisted for the prizes!
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 8:10 AM
I love this printable calendars!!!
Thank you so much heaven!
But I'm still upset that my entry didn't make it.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#12 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 8:19 AM Last edited by leesester : 18th Jan 2012 at 11:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by scorpion1d3x
I love this printable calendars!!!
Thank you so much heaven!
But I'm still upset that my entry didn't make it.

awww, I know how you feel. I was very proud of my Sims2 picture too and it didn't win it's month either.

I also spent hours setting up, but it was great fun and in the process I learned a LOT about controlling the camera and wrangling sims.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 11:18 AM
We even get printable version? MTS you're amazing! One more time - thank you heaven and judges for spending time on this and all contestants for wonderful pictures, it was a highly enjoyable contest.

Noone expects the spanish inquisition!
My simblr and my downloads blog .
Site Helper
#14 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 1:15 PM
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks for a very fun contest. And for the calendars!

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 1:51 PM
Wow, I can't believe I made it! It was really tough to assign a position for each one of my eight sims!
Also thanks for the inspiration.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#16 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 3:39 PM
Congratulations! And I really like the Sims 3 winter pond for January! :0)
Scholar
#17 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 9:46 PM
Wow, I love all the pictures, they look so good! Congrats to the winners!

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 11:04 AM
I forgot to say congratulations to all of the winners!!!( lol )
better luck next time i guess!
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 2:39 PM
Congrations and i love them both
Forum Resident
#20 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 2:31 AM
Just a thought: shouldn't the participants, winners or not, get a "Model" achievement in their profile for participating in a contest?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#21 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 11:52 AM
They will, once the model achievement is active.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Inventor
#22 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 6:51 AM
Love Love Love TS3 Calendar! Fantastic Images! Congrats to the winners! ^.^

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 11:07 PM
Wow, I wish I could have entered, I had some really great ideas! I hope there is another 2013 contest in the future, I would love to enter it!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 9:01 AM
never mind to my old account D:
Instructor
#25 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 5:28 PM
Congrats! I'm going to enter Next time!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr