Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#201 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 5:09 PM
I'm going to leave it open for just a little bit longer so Twilightsimgirl can post up her entry. The chat thread will stay open - and I'll post up final results on a new thread.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#202 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 5:17 PM
Yeah, I just want to say thanks for having the contest, HP. I've met a lot of great people and I've learned so much from everybody, stuff that not even all of the tutorials I've read have helped me with.

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Test Subject
#203 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 5:41 PM
Default Here it is!
Phew, just in time! This time I went for simplicity, it doesn't look like much but it's for someone who is poor or just starting out.

Front view

Top View

Bathroom

Kitchen/Living Room

Bedroom

And that's it... NO CC
Space Pony
#204 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 6:56 PM
Good job everyone. I hope there's another contest like this. It was really cool. Thanks HP and all the judges. Good day (:
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#205 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 7:01 PM
Fantastic entries, everyone! I will get the judging sheets to our judges ASAP. As I mentioned upthread, results will be posted on a new thread, and the chat thread will stay open.

Page 9 of 9