Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 10:20 AM Last edited by gaxili : 6th Jul 2015 at 10:52 AM.
Default Game crashes when it is snowing in 1 particular area
In the middle earth project I am working on with Crowkeeper we have encountered a strange bug.

We have narrowed it down to being only when setting 'snow level' through testingcheatsenabled true that you get a crash and only if you do this in Rivendell. It works fine in 'natural' wintermode which is the workaround we will be using. But has anyone got any idea why we might can't use the cheat to set snow level without a crash? It doesn't happen in any other areas of the world.

Building a Middle Earth world for Sims 3 sims3medieval.tumblr.com/tagged/CAWLOTR :-)
Do you have a simblr? If so, I would love to connect :-) http://sims3medieval.tumblr.com/
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 7:05 AM
Maybe this world has more stuff for the snow to cover? I'm honestly not sure myself, just trying to help. I know in my world if I'm in certain areas the rain will cause my testing to become really laggy.

Also very pretty world. Love all the trees.