Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 2:20 AM
Default Genie Turban without Feather
Has anyone removed the feather from the genie turban?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 3:35 PM
I just did. The mesh is too big for Milkshape it seems, but I removed both feather groups in the group tab...and made a Default.
I just tested it, seems to be working.
Is this what you had in mind? @Sunrader
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 6:06 PM
Oh, yes! HUGE HUG! I need it off the game Genie, so I can put it on my fav sim, his clone. Is it extractable? Can you share?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 6:45 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 18th Feb 2019 at 6:58 PM.
Oh! You mean, you want the default genie to not have the feather, but have it on your sim's outfit?
Of course I can share the Default-featherless genie I just made.
I have the turban with feather alone, removing the beard group was enough for ms3d to be able to open it. I never made hair though, but i can share the mesh?

Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 8:14 PM
I actually don't play with the default genie much, anymore, so I don't mind if he has the feather or not, but my clone genie is an important character, and he finds the feather very undignified! I don't know how to mesh or make hair at all, but I might be able to use SimSurgery to get your featherless default to my genie... maybe.... Or maybe you could clone him... http://modthesims.info/d/284572 I don't know... obviously. What do you think would be the best next step?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 9:06 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 20th Feb 2019 at 1:58 AM.
I'll see what I can do.
Edit,
Done and coming soon.