Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:22 PM
Default changing thumbnail of created content?
If you make a tatoo from the gloves can you replace the CAS thumbnail of the item so it show the tattoo? Now i have 5 pairs of gloves that i have to click each one to see what tattoo it is. It would look nicer if I can change the thumbnail even if it dos not show CAS changes for recolors.
Advertisement
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
#2 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 10:54 PM
Yep, I just figured it out, yay me!

I gave the relevant info to Delphy, and he plans on adding the option of doing this within the CTU, so just wait for the next release. Most likely a day or 2 (hopefully.)
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snaitf
Yep, I just figured it out, yay me!

I gave the relevant info to Delphy, and he plans on adding the option of doing this within the CTU, so just wait for the next release. Most likely a day or 2 (hopefully.)

*worships*

Excellent. That will be really useful.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
#4 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:34 PM
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 3:09 AM
Snaitf Tutorial plz
#6 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mason666
Snaitf Tutorial plz

That would actually be a waste of time since this will be MUCH easier in a couple days...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:11 AM
Amazing stuff Snaitf!!! I can't wait for the CTU update
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 7:40 PM
thank you that was fast
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 10:15 AM Last edited by Papercat : 20th Jul 2009 at 10:51 AM.
ooh excellent! This is exactly what I was trying to figure out how to do. I hope that it is incorporated quickly because I really want to upload the things I've made

What is a papercat?