Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 4:52 AM
Default Upload has not been looked over by mods for 5 days?
I don't know where else to put this, so if it needs to be moved, please do so.

I uploaded something to MTS and I had to make a few changes, so I made them, and it said my upload would be looked over by the mods. It's been 5 days now, and it hasn't been uploaded. I don't know, but it seems a little unusual for it to take that long. Is something wrong or does it usually take long for a moderator to review a modified upload?
Advertisement
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#2 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 4:55 AM
It's not really that unusual Nekonyami. They have so much going on, and moderators have differing schedules just give them time and they will get to it. :D

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:03 AM
Mine took 5 days. Patience, grasshopper.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 7:11 AM
This is the forum for these kinds of questions: http://www.modthesims.info/fd.php?f=492

It's a magic forum where only posts by you to the moderators and from them to you will appear.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 8:19 AM
Patience sweetheart. I just got a big batch of approval/reject notifications and I've been waiting for a week. And, I've still got one more floating in the Queue. The MTS staff is busy, especially with the influx of uploads they have now that all these great tools are popping up like daisies!

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 11:22 AM
This should really have gone in site issues. But yes, it's very busy with all the new uploads coming in. We are working as fast as we can, but we also have to discuss new rules and work out new procedures as we examine the uploads themselves, which takes time.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.