Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#26 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 11:39 AM
The artifacts I think may be due to your graphics card and how it displays the glow texture. I've seen this issue in help before, so I don't mean you as in just you. Try replacing the glow textures with a transparent one.

The crashing may be due to files for apartment life included in the packages. For some reason the meshes are included, and I'm not sure why it would need anything more than a texture replacement.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#27 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 1:14 PM
@Sunrader Try using the plumbob toggle cheat as well as Javeira's mod. The glow is probably due to a (shader?) mod as I don't see it vanilla. But using plumbob toggle off means the plumbob is clean gone in lot view, and Javeira's mod takes care of hood view.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@Sunrader Try using the plumbob toggle cheat as well as Javeira's mod. The glow is probably due to a (shader?) mod as I don't see it vanilla. But using plumbob toggle off means the plumbob is clean gone in lot view, and Javeira's mod takes care of hood view.

The plumbob cheat works fine. I do use that for pics. I'm just always forgetting till I get everything set up, then.... Hmmm, a shader mod? I don't recall one, but I'll look. Thanks for the tip.

Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
The artifacts I think may be due to your graphics card and how it displays the glow texture. I've seen this issue in help before, so I don't mean you as in just you. Try replacing the glow textures with a transparent one.

Are you are referring to modding JA's mod? Replacing the textures there?
Page 2 of 2