Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:21 AM
Default T-shirt issue?
I've been playing around with RGB masks and using the afTopShirtTee_crew mesh I sacrificed the sleeve/trim recolor zones in order to get Pucca's face and shirt recolorable.

Everything works fine, but the sleeves are a bit weird... Do you notice the extra white area that appears to be under the sleeves?

I've played with the base texture and the mask, and I still haven't been able to get rid of that white area. Does anyone know what it is?

Edit - uploaded the base texture and mask
Screenshots

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:55 AM
Your sleeve texture is too low: see the difference with the default texture.

You also forget the inner sleeve ( ), but that doesn't matter here.

Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 8:04 AM
OMG I feel stupid! I used the wrong mesh file... I forgot I used the child t-shirt mesh not the adult one

Thanks!

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 10:32 AM
Well that's exactly what happened to me with the dress I was doing, some meshes don't seem to allow for extending them. It looked like she was wearing shorts under the dress. Even when you chang the alpha and the specular you still get stuff left behind from the previous base.

That has happend because you tried to make the sleeve longer than the original, now you know what drove me crazy for two days