Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 2:13 AM
Changing Stats of an object/moodlets etc.
Hello everyone! I think this is my first time posting in the creator area because I've just started dabbling.

Anywho, I've taken the bush from get together (the anything goes bush I think is what it's called.) and recolored it to be a little less saturated, no red leaves, more brownish green, like a respectable toilet bush should be! Lol. I love to play homeless/rags to riches type challenges and am about to start the history challenge, so a less bright bush will fit in better.

But I was hoping to take it a step further and see if I could make it so that using the bush (which I'm calling the Last Resort) causes your hygiene to go down, whether you sleep in it or potty in it, maybe even have it give the icky plumbing (or dirty plumbing...or something) moodlet that you get from using a filthy bathroom object.

So my question....Can this be done? Other than some recolors that I will never release because...embarrassing....I'm pretty green in this area. Helps? Anybodies? Thanks in advance!
Jess
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 11:16 AM
To change the hygiene stats you would need to change the object tuning. See the "XML tuning walkthrough" in Tutorials for a starter.

Re. the moodlet I'm not sure; I think that is in response to using object that actually have their dirty state set, no? So you would need to check whether or not the shrub has a dirty state (would also be in the object tuning) and maybe make that permanent. Or you could give it custom interactions that result in this moodlet regardless of object state, but that might be more complex to do.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.