Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 9:08 PM
Default Nicole Richie pops second kid
Does anyone even care about this lady anymore? She doesn't seem like a big A-lister. Ever since she had the first one, she's all, "My baby saved my life!" Well, if it keeps her out of trouble.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3276118...nt-celebrities/
http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews....d-her-new-baby/

Stop it with these nasty names! Celebrities are too rich!

Quote:
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are the proud parents of a baby boy, PEOPLE confirms.

“In the middle of night, the very early hours of September 9, 2009 Sparrow James Midnight Madden was born to Nicole Richie and Joel Madden. He weighs 7lbs 14oz. Nicole, Joel, Harlow and Sparrow are all doing well. Thank you for all of your good wishes,” the couple wrote on Richie’s Web site. The newborn joins older sister Harlow Winter Kate Madden, born in January 2008.

“We’re very, very blessed,” Madden, 30, told PEOPLE on Aug. 6 of the approaching event. “We’ve already had one healthy kid, and that’s all you can ask for as a parent — healthy kids.”

Richie, 27, who’s enjoyed a new low-key lifestyle at home since the birth of Harlow, still keeps active with various business projects, including a maternity line for A Pea in the Pod and her House of Harlow 1960 jewelry line.

The couple also run the Richie Madden Children’s Foundation, which they launched in 2007 to provide grants to health-care and education nonprofits.

“I don’t think you can plan anything about having a child,” Richie told PEOPLE back in October 2008. “It’s something completely new, so you just have to go with whatever works for you. There’s a million different ways to be a mom.”
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 9:10 PM
Sparrow James Midnight? Seriously? Poor kid.

Congrats to them though.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minus.
Sparrow James Midnight? Seriously? Poor kid.

Congrats to them though.

They keep reversing their names. Seriously, I heard that Harlow Winter Kate would of been fine if she were Kate Winter Harlow or Kate Harlow Winter (it is lifted from Jean Harlow, as I had suspected).

And then he would of been tolerable if it were like, James Midnight Sparrow... though I still hate the other two names.
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 9:43 PM
i can see the conversation now:

" honey, hes beautiful "
" yes, he is... "
" what shall we name him so that he doesnt get beat up in school? "
" ah, lets call him james... "
" what a nice na-- "
" MIDNIGHT SPARROW. sparrow james midnight. "
" .... what? "
" they already wrote it. cmon, its COOL! like that one pirate guy...and DARK MYSTERY THINGS. "

headdesk.
if i were that child, i wouldve tried to eat her, starting with the umbilical cord.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia

" honey, hes beautiful "
" yes, he is... "
" what a nice na-- "
" .... what? "
" they already wrote it. cmon, its COOL! like that one pirate guy...and DARK MYSTERY THINGS. "

headdesk.
if i were that child, i wouldve tried to eat her, starting with the umbilical cord.

I think about died laughing just now.

Cait

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is ‘God is crying’. And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is ‘Probably because of something you did’."
- Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia

" honey, hes beautiful "
" yes, he is... "
" what a nice na-- "
" .... what? "

headdesk.

Johnny Depp is like, "Thanks for stealing my Captain Jack impersonation! Thank God I moved to France."

Yuck!

http://twitter.com/JoelMadden

Quote:
# 1st day of his life & my son is already a trending topic on twitter. That's right son, ur just like your old man. wait,i've never been a #TT about 1 hour ago from web

# Geuss who's back.....http://bit.ly/TwxOO Oh i'm sorry we were only having a little baby boy. about 3 hours ago from web
Mad Poster
#7 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 11:12 PM
Nicole who?
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
Nicole who?

"I'm Paris Hilton's best friend! Then we fought for a month and vowed never to speak again! We're back now! I married Joel Madden of the teenybopper band Good Charlotte (GC) and now we popped two babies!"
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
Nicole who?

I swear 'celebs' just name their kids something stupid so people start talking about them again.

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Just call me sam its easier.
Scholar
#10 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 12:46 AM
Harlow seems like a pretty name for a girl. You can get away with more "creativity" for girls, I think. But naming a boy "Sparrow"--dumb. I still think Brangelina have the worst names--Shiloh Pitt. I saw someone mess with name once to make it Piloh Sh....

You just KNOW kids at school will do that to poor Shiloh. Then they gave their biological son some weird name. I forget what it is, but it does not sound good with "Pitt."

I'm glad Nicole turned her life around. At least she has a chance at a healthy life. Every time I see pics of Lindsay Lohan, I cringe. I'm twice her age but I have fewer wrinkles than she does these days. Sad. Being a mom, I hate to see the young celebrities throw their youth and health away on hard partying. Nicole is not A list anymore but there are more important things in life and I'm glad she's found them. I always did think she seemed kind of sweet. I saw one season of Simple Life and that was enough for me, though. Ugh. I guess anyone looks sweet next to Paris Hilton!

Well sorry for crashing your conversation. I'm just passing through, resting between household drudgery. I got such a laugh from SP's post.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
Harlow seems like a pretty name for a girl. You can get away with more "creativity" for girls, I think. But naming a boy "Sparrow"--dumb. I still think Brangelina have the worst names--Shiloh Pitt. I saw someone mess with name once to make it Piloh Sh....

You just KNOW kids at school will do that to poor Shiloh. Then they gave their biological son some weird name. I forget what it is, but it does not sound good with "Pitt."

I'm glad Nicole turned her life around. At least she has a chance at a healthy life. Every time I see pics of Lindsay Lohan, I cringe. I'm twice her age but I have fewer wrinkles than she does these days. Sad. Being a mom, I hate to see the young celebrities throw their youth and health away on hard partying. Nicole is not A list anymore but there are more important things in life and I'm glad she's found them. I always did think she seemed kind of sweet. I saw one season of Simple Life and that was enough for me, though. Ugh. I guess anyone looks sweet next to Paris Hilton!

Well sorry for crashing your conversation. I'm just passing through, resting between household drudgery. I got such a laugh from SP's post.

They can still suck for either one. There's weird spellings, so we won't know how to pronounce it. Bristol? Piper? Maddie Briann? Rogue (not French rouge for "red", either, but thief!)? Navyd? Gunner? Please.

Jolie has too many. I think you're referring to the twins? Vivienne and Knox.

She was never A-list, just tagged along under Paris and her dad.