Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
˙uooɯ əɥʇ oʇ dıɹʇ ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ s,əɥs 'lləʍ ¡ɹoʇɐɹəpoɯ ɐ ʇsol ʇsnɾ əʍ ¡ʇı uɹɐp ¡ɟɟo sllɐɟ əɥs əɹoɟəq ʞɔınb ɹəɥ ɥɔʇɐɔ ¡oɥɔə səoƃ əɹəɥʇ ¡sdoo

Can only Mods do that?
Advertisement
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#127 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 5:56 PM Last edited by porkypine : 2nd Apr 2009 at 6:07 PM.
I'm not a mod but I have it on good authority that it was because I was standing on my head to type that. Either that, or I was 'down under' in Australia.

Oh! By the way! We rescued Echo! We threw a rope up to her on one of her orbit loops and hauled her back down to earth!
Field Researcher
#128 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simple Star
Can only Mods do that?

...ədou
Field Researcher
#129 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 6:39 PM
Great joke! I thought it was funny and only one time did I say "this is getting annoying", lol! That's only because I got the same question two times in a row -- the one where you were supposed to "show" your work, lol! Personally, I think it's a lot of fun!
Test Subject
#130 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 7:38 PM
I thought that those were great! My personal favorite was the songs to choose from one song in particular ..."At the gas station of love, I got the self service pump!" LOL ......priceless!
Test Subject
#131 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 9:47 PM
oh god, show your workings did anyone else do that
Top Secret Researcher
#132 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Me, yes me! The one and only Kopple36!!! *Cheer* *Cheer* (Clap Clap) Yay!!! Ok, I smell...
This has really been fun! I hope the answers won't be revealed though, I wrote a really weird answer for one of them...

I agree with Me, it's been really fun. Unlike me, I would like to see the answers, I think it would be really interesting!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#133 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 10:26 PM
You really think there were right answers to any of those?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Top Secret Researcher
#134 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 10:36 PM
Well, Um, ye, err, no, um, maybe?
Stop stressing me!!!
Test Subject
#135 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 10:51 PM
heh I thought it was a bit of a pain, but I laughed, good Idea for an April fools type deal.
Field Researcher
#136 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 11:01 PM
He,he. Whoops. I wasn't really giving very nice answers. Oops
Test Subject
#137 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 11:10 PM
i'm so confused. half of the letters from when people type upside down are missing... and every time someone asked how you type upside down someone would just type upside down to answer them and i couldnt even read the post. will someone just tell us how you type upside down already????

aero87 :bunny:
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aero87
i'm so confused. half of the letters from when people type upside down are missing... and every time someone asked how you type upside down someone would just type upside down to answer them and i couldnt even read the post. will someone just tell us how you type upside down already????

I guess it's a secret. They won't tell me either.
Do you believe in magic? In a young girl's heart or not, I do.

Okay, kitten, that's enough.
Test Subject
#139 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 11:45 PM
Hmmm I just took those questions to be an April Fools' Day thang...
I gave some pretty random answers, you know, 'cos I'm cool =D
Was there some kind of higher purpose?
It kept me entertained anyways.
Mad Poster
#140 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 1:32 AM
what what? (In the butt. )

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Field Researcher
#141 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 1:34 AM
I thought they were funny too, after I realized it was nothing serious like someone was exploiting the site.
Delphy's bra size is an A, everyone should know that. ha ha

I liked the one about what century is Numenor from I Picked, 1024. he is a far out guy, in a good way. lol
when they asked something about ya momma, I answered that they would all be pistol whipped if they said anything else about my momma.
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 2:07 AM
is there somewhere else i can acces the poll? i have really heavy-duty virus protection (since i accidentally let in over 300 viruses on my computer while looking at sims stuff... oopsies) and it blocks every pop - up and all of that stuff... I would like to do the poll-thingy-ma-gig.. thanks you guys rule
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 2:48 AM
I thought they were hilarious. My dad was laughing, too.
Test Subject
#144 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 4:57 AM Last edited by Mizukithepanda : 3rd Apr 2009 at 5:02 AM. Reason: Zanistanian Legislatures - that's why.
I'm afraid that I too, did not get to answer any of the questions due to a heavy-duty pop-up blocker. It would have been tremendously fun. It's probably the most interesting, non-malware エープリルフール trick I've seen in a long while.
Test Subject
#145 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 5:52 AM
I remember back when they came out with the Sims 1. They claimed that they would create a NEW download every week forever. That was a lie. Then they created expansion packs for that game. Each Expansion cost us 29.99.

Then they unveiled The Sims 2. More promises were made and again, they lied. Expansion packs were released as well as Stuff Packs. Again, they cost 19.99 for the stuff packs and 29.99 or higher for the expansions. Funny thing is, the Expansions for the Sims 2 seem to follow the Sims 1 Expansions.

Now they unveil The Sims 3..... How many of you KNOW that again they are going to LIE to us? Are you prepared to spend 29.99 or higher for the 20+ Expansion packs that they will release? And what about when they come out with The Sims 4?

We spend our money on the game but we get NOTHING in return but more money to spend. I, for one, will NOT purchase any Sims 3 Products. Nor will I play another Sims game as long as I live. To EA I say, you have lied to us many many times in the past, why should we believe you now?
Field Researcher
#146 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 6:13 AM
MelbGy394Bys, what does ANY of that have to do with this?

ClicknPsycho
Test Subject
#147 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 10:24 AM
I'm wondering the same thing, ClicknPsycho...
Test Subject
#148 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 11:28 AM Last edited by patdee : 3rd Apr 2009 at 1:02 PM. Reason: spellinz
C'mon guys, MelbGy394By's post may be lulzy given the conversation in this thread, but it's on topic this is a survey thread for sims 3 lol.
Field Researcher
#149 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 3:17 PM
patdee, you are absolutely right, MelbGy394Bys, I am sorry if I sounded rude.
I completely forgot about the actual title and opening statement of this thread.
My apologies.

ClicknPsycho
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 3:19 PM
Maybe MelbGy394Bys is just having a bad day....

Okay, kitten, that's enough.
Page 6 of 9