Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 1:22 PM
1. About 3 years.

2. I check the downloads on MTS2 daily, S2C finds about once a week, and the wiki whenever i'm doing sims research.

3. England.

4. Downloads, game help, create.

5. I can skin and do basic body meshing. I can do graphics work in photoshop and i can build sites in html and css and am learning more about it.

6. I own Get Gorgeous a sims download site, i am a moderator on the Josh's sims forum.

7. Mod the sims 2 is a site for sharing your knowledge and creation abilites, it allows you to have fun while doing so.

8. 13, female, school.

9. All are appropriate at certain times. Boyshorts are the comfort choice.
Advertisement
Zombie Socks
#77 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 3:45 PM
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? I joined the 26th of September, 2007.

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week? I log on every day and spend maybe 2 or 3 hours a day. I have a serious illness that keeps me at home and away from school *sniffles* so I unfortunatly have quite a bit of free time.

3. Where are you located on the globe? The United States of America.

4. What areas of the sites do you frequent the most? Hmmm... Everywhere, really. The downloads sections, the sims2wiki, creator feedback, tutorials...

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? I have sims 2 modding knowledge of bodyshop, basic milkshape and photoshop design. I also have a pretty basic knowledge of how to use a computer, which seems silly but IS a skill.

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites? The sims 2 website (though I avoid downloading from the exchange on principle.) I tend to use the BBS and I frequent SO many other sites, I really can't keep track, mainly for downloading purposes.

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for? It's a community, first and foremost. It's also a place people can get together to share and create and learn.

8. What is your age, gender, and occupation? 17, female, and student.

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms? If in a situation where I can't wander around my house in just a bathrobe, bikini.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#78 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 5:58 PM
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile.

3 1/2 Years

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week?

Around 2 Hours a Day 14 Hours a Week

3. Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address.

United States

4. What areas of the sites do you frequent the most?

Downloads

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that.

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer

HTML

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites?

InSim/No

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for?

the main focus and purpose of MTS2 is to provide quality downloads to Sims 2 Addicts Free of Charge, and also a place for us to come hang out and share our gaming experience.

8. What is your age, gender, and occupation?

27/M/Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms?

Yes!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 6:03 PM
1. I joined the site august 1. 2006

2. I think I check out this site 2-3 times in a day for updates and reading posts.

3. Norway

4. Dowloads, sometimes wiki if I'm lookin for guidlines. In Download-area I think I visit every area actually, maybe not the lots and house-area cause I never download it.

5. Technical skills... well, I know body shop making recolors. I know Photoshop edit pictures and for art. I do editing of movies. Easy sitebuilding (not HTML!). And the most who I need to know about sims (including moviemaking and body shop of course).

6. I upload stuff to my own homepage, and yes I'm administrator of my own site and forum xD

7. This site is made for simmers who want new stuff in their game, and for people who want to show their tallent and upload it. A win-to-win site.

8. I'm a 21 years old female. Storyteller and movie technican.

9. LOL, what? Errr... bikini
Test Subject
#80 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 7:03 PM
Hi there!

1. I have been a member on this membership since July/August 2008, but I have an old account called berxstorm.
2. To tell the truth, I spend MOST of my time on MTS2! And I use S2C and sims2wiki, most of the time, for information.
3. I live in England, UK.
4. I use the Downloads and Game Mods the most.
5. I have very good grammer, I'm good with computers, I'm good with handling problems and I have a strong mind, alike my father.
6. I am not a staff member on other sites, I sometimes upload houses onto The Sims 2, main site.
7. MTS2, is designed to offer FREE downloads for every Simmer, it's renowned for it's outstanding creations, helpful community sites and friendly - welcoming Creators.
8. Age: 15
9. Well...

Thank You

[email protected]
Instructor
#81 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 7:43 PM
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile.

12th Oct 2004

10-20 mins.

3. Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address.

USA

Downloads

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that.

Just basic recoloring.

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites?

TSR (uploader) For the downloads,N99 for the help with the game.

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for?

To bring all Simaholics together and to make the game more fun.

8. What is your age:

I will not post my age,
but let's say it's between 1950's and 1990's

Fig leaf

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Test Subject
#82 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 7:52 PM
1. I have been a member since the 13th Nov 2006
2. I spend some of my time on MTS2! I also read stories and read the posts and check for the latest patches on the Sims 2 site.
3. I live in The U.S. eastern time zone
4. I use the Downloads and Game Mods the most.
5. I can't create things very well for Sims but I can create Sims in bodyshop I just can't create mods or hacks like that.
6. I am not a staff member anywhere. I am a member of thesims2.ea.com and I do occasionally upload things for them.
7.MTS2, is designed to offer FREE downloads for every Simmer, it's renowned for it's outstanding creations,
8. Gender: Female
Year born: 1990
9. ? This makes no sense and I really don't know!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 7:55 PM

-December 2005

-I check for updates every day

-Germany

-create and download area

-modding, graphics, html, everything concerning sims and technical problems

-different sites (to download, inform and so on)

-to give interested creaters the chance to improve and redistribute their work easily and to help people out if they have problems with the game

-18/f/student

-none of them

++They think our heads are in their hands but violent use brings violent plans++

visit my Sims 2 site
Test Subject
#84 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 9:43 PM
My Application
1. Almost 2 years

2. 1-2 hours per day, approx. 10-12 per week

3. United States

4. downloads (all types)

5. none

6. Insimenator, most Sims 2 sites, to download and gather info about the game, community news, etc.

7. I believe that the main purpose of MTS2 is to improve on the game and the experience by providing a place for creators to share their work with others and for the people who download and appreciate these works.

8. I am 36 years old, female, teacher

9. Boyshorts

Test Subject
#85 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 11:12 PM

3 Years as of August 26th.

Per Day - 4 Hours
Per Week - 16-24 hours a week

Canada!

Downloads, mostly.

None, but I'm always open to learn!

Boolprop, because it's just a great site over all.
The Original Site because I read a lot of sim stories.
Meebo, because I like my computer space
Youtube, to listen to my toons
Deviantart, because I enjoy writing fanfics

This site is for simmers to upload so many different creations for EVERYONE to enjoy. It's also a great hotspot to teach people how to create.

17, Male, Stocker at a Supermarket.

Boyshorts. =D Who doesn't like boyshorts.

Save my poor little perverted soul, sims 2!
Test Subject
#86 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 11:17 PM Last edited by theisz : 11th Sep 2008 at 11:22 PM.
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile. I joined on 2nd Nov 2004.

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week? I am on MTS2 site daily and am available to help out for several hours a day.

3. Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address. U.S. EST

4. What areas of the sites do you frequent the most? Downloads

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that. I have been running my own Sims forum for over a year and was in the IT field for 9 years as a Network Admin. I have been playing Sims since Sims 1 came out.

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites? I frequent Simbology every day as TJ is one of my favorite modders and his site carries a wealth of information. I actually frequent quite a few sims sites in general searching for sims stories, mods, CC or general information regarding the Sims. I am the admin of Crazy Town, a sim based site. http://the-isz.com/theisz. I am not an uploader.

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for? To freely share content, opinions and knowledge with everyone in the sims community.

8. What is your age, gender, and occupation? 38, F, Stay at home mom.

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms? Boyshorts
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 12:39 AM
1) October 20th, 2007 (I'm pretty new, but I love this site!)
2) I come atleast 5 days here as far as I know/I think.
3) United States of America
4) I visit the downloads the most and sometimes the tutorials. Also, I visit others profiles.
5) I make logo's, I create many homes, I know how to build walls.
6) I am staff for SimlingtonToday (iESmedia), I upload many homes and few walls+floorings, I am affiliated with UnlimitedSims, SimpleSimsNet, fantasticsims2, TheSims3Facts, TheSims3Fans, and Riverside Sims.
7) I think this site is to share the creative minds and objects created by the creative people to share their stuff and to socialize with other Sims fans.
8) I am 13, male, and is a student for school.
9) Bikini Bottoms

I hope I get accepted!^^

cytö Sims Division
Questions or Comments?
Websitecytö
"Life is Short, Live Life Better"
Instructor
#88 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 12:43 AM

I have been a member since June 27,2006

A few hours here and there I log in almost everyday. Weekly I'd say about 4+ hours a week if not more.

I live in California located in North America.

Mostly buy mode and the body shop items.

I'm good with HTML that's the only skill I could think of.

I frequent mostly sims 2 sites and other forums related to the game. It's mostly because I'm always looking for something new to put in my game or when I have free time between classes I like to see what other people have created. I'm not a staff member at any other sites.

I think the main focus of MTS2 is to provide free downloads for the Community. As well as tutorials and other things that help inspire people, to contribute to this site and other sites that are related to the sims. I feel that MTS2 set the bar and has set standards that are admired by the community as a whole.

21,Female,Full-time student.

Errr...Thongs
Test Subject
#89 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 2:59 AM Last edited by Sabzz141 : 12th Sep 2008 at 3:11 AM.

since July 2008, this is my 2nd acc, ive been on mts2 for 2 years. =]

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week? like

3 1/2 Hours a day/ always looking for new downloads

USA!! =]

Downloads, Donate (thinking of donateing)

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that.,

Sims 2 modding Knowledge, HTML

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites?,

no

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for?,

i think Mod the Sims 2 if for Helping sims 2 players/downloaders find a Free downloading site to post and chat About sims 2! (i love the sims 2 )

8. What is your age, gender, and occupation?, Girl,18,almost into College

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms?, BOYSHORTS

So i really think i can Help Mts2

so :D
Field Researcher
#90 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 3:18 AM
1. 28th Jul 2007

2. Per day... when I have an internet connection, an hour or three :D

3. I live in Wisconsin, in the United States

4. Downloads, Tutorials, Game Help

5. Graphics Design, PHP coding, HTML coding, other embeded coding, sims 2 custom content pretty much mostly anything except anims, programming, animation, building computers, and pretty much everything else that has to do with computers

6. I am mainly on my new website ( http://nickm406.com ) and I'm affiliated with a few sites on the footer of my site.

7. I think it is to help show creativity, to help others, learning how to mod, make new friends, and other stuff like that :D

8. I am almost 14, Male, and I'm in 8th grade

9. None :D

Also, I'm very clean and like to keep things tidy and easy to use, have all 'A's in my classes (for a few years in a row).
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 4:58 AM

I joined on the 30th of December, 2004.

Per day = about an hour maybe, but more if I need to for whatever reason.

I live in Western Ohio in the USA.

Sci-Fi section and my own uploads.

I'm a moderate level package creator and have some knowlege of game modifications. I am very educated in how to work with Adobe Photoshop, a very eliquent writer, and I am a very fast learner. I'm good with people and I rarely complain.

I frequent Echo's site, hopeful that she will add some tidbit of info on object creation, and I am a member of SimsSafe2. I was a resident creator for The Sims Mod Board, but that site closed it's doors.

I've always observed this site as a forum for new creators to share their work, seasoned creators to improve their work, and master creators to help others with their work. It is an easy to use site for those that are just looking for objects and a good way to connect with others that share a love for the game.

I'm 36, I am a male, and I work as a case manger in Indiana with children who have behavior issues.

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms? Bikini briefs. I find them less restrictive than thongs, sporty enough to look good in, and possessing the advantage of support and comfort.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#92 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 6:48 AM
1. Join Date: 9th Aug 2006

2. I check the site at least once a day.

3. Louisiana, America

4. Downloads, I will occasionally post a thread in the creator feedback section, and then I help critique a few threads.

5. I know a good bit of HTML, I help run and maintain www.nelcha.org .
Also, I know UBBC code by heart.
I enjoy using Photoshop and Fireworks.

I do make Sims based on Disney cartoons, pushing what bodyshop will let me do.
I cannot mesh.

6. Simwise, MTS2 and the Sims 2 Community forums are the only places I go.
I do occasionally visit Sapphire Sims 2.

I am the owner of Cartoon Sims http://www.cartoonsims.bravehost.com/ , but due to technical difficulties, all work on the site was canceled.

Non simwise, I'd say FaceBook, DeviantArt http://elephant654321.deviantart.com/ , are the main sites I visit.

7. Bringing creators, modders, and fans of the Sims 2 together to share their creations and enhance their game.

8. I am a 16 year old male homeschool student.
Because I am homeschooled, I have a very flexible schedule.
Test Subject
#93 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 4:46 PM
1. Since April 10th 2005

2. daily several times during the day

3. United States

4. Downloads, tutorials, mods etc

5. Have all SIMS 2 expansions and stuff packs, and Prima guide so have a lot of Sims 2 knowledge and can offer help and advice on Sims 2. I create houses, community lots, cats and dogs, walls and floors, and can color Sims 2 clothes in basic colors so far and want to learn to create everything for Sims 2 and Sims 3 (when Sims 3 is released) one day. Associate degree in Applied Computer Science and 8 classes or so away from a BS in Applied Computer Science which I plan to finish one day plus I would love to get a MS in Applied Computer Science. Basic HTML so far in web design area and will continue to learn more.

6. Insimentor, Sapphire Sims, Simlogical and many others in order to see what whole Sims 2 community offers. I own SIMply Peachy Forum and SIMply Peachy Yahoo groups and I am moderator at United in Sims 2 Yahoo group,

7. To bring Sims 2 community together to create, share, help each other with Sims 2, friendship and more.

8. Will be 40 in November, female, unemployed at this time.

9. Boyshorts
Test Subject
#94 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 6:45 PM
1. two years

2. mts an hour.. ive never been to s2c or Sims2Wiki 3. germany

4. mainly downloads.

5. i know how to mesh and to import, how to use simpe, how to create bodyshop things, how to html and how to save kittens from trees. :roll:

6. a german simsforum - mainly because im searching for INFORMATION, much information.

7. its for fans helping fans!

8. 18, female and im (still) a pupil.

9. bikini bottoms!
Banned
#95 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 7:13 PM
1) since 2nd june 2008
2) around 10 hours weekly
3) UK
4) Downloads
5)wikipedia, basic object creation knowledge
6)none
7 ) to share creations and help people
8) 13 female schoolgirl
9)
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 7:31 PM
1: Two years almost.

2:I usually visit each site once a day for as long as it takes to complete whatever I need to do, posting in forums or downloading or whatever else, so long as time allows.Could take minutes or hours, depending on what needs to be addressed.

3:I live in and was born in Ireland

4:I'm a regular to the Sims 2 Discussion on S2C and check out the Sim pictures and The Greater Gaming World section from time to time.On MTS2 I usually examine my stats page before moving on to the downloads page to see whats new.I rarely visit the Wiki.

5:I have considerable modding experience, and it has given me an eye for fine detail, which I appreciate, and a deep rooted hatred for substandard work, which I LOATH.

6:I am an uploader, with 8 current creations up for download.I'm not staff for any other site, nor am I affiliated with any others beyond a membership which I use almost exclusively for downloading content.I do frequent the booty.I am a booty fiend.I hate paysites.I am proud of it.

7:The function of MTS2, I believe, is to offer to the entire world,a massive hub of no-strings-attached, honest to goodness, totally free custom content.It is also a place that ensures that all of its available downloads are of an acceptable standard of quality and presentation.It also offers its uploaders an advanced level of critique which, while irksome at times, is a path to the betterment of ones modding and content creation skills.

8: I'm aged 17, I am male, and I attend Secondary school (in my last year right now.)

9:I'm a boyshorts kinda guy, but then I'd look pretty stupid in a bikini, or mabey just pretty.LOL.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#97 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 7:36 PM Last edited by porkypine : 12th Sep 2008 at 8:16 PM.
A = Since Feb 11, 2006

A = MTS2 = Mostly been working offline on an upcoming project - because of that, I'm only online here about 1 hour a week? When I'm here I look through the mod team link (current project) the Creators section and the downloads and the SiteMap. I don't go to SC2 very often however, I frequently zip through the wiki when I'm looking for something.

A= Idaho, USA

Creator section - Objects Creation, Creator feedback Forum, Body Shop, building, - Site map, I review the Modding Discussion section but don't often comment there. I look through Downloads when I want something and if I can't find it, I make my own. :0), I review the Ranch contents and our project thread.

I am an ITS professional (Day job). I work on a Help Desk supporting the University's faculty, staff and student questions about/problems with various Windows platforms and for any type of software they might use. We are expected to know, or find out the answer to just about anything they can come up with even if we've never dealt with it before. I also work on technical documentation for the university geared toward helping novice users. I also create web pages - HTML & CSS.

Sims2 skills - I am in the process of honing my meshing skills for clothing, accessories and Objects. I also build and use cheats extensively when building

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why?
Occasional tourist to several sites like; MATY - to get fix help and for Mods. InSIMenator for the InSimenator and occasional downloads from there.. Neighborly sims - to talk and work on projects there.

6 b. Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites?
I've uploaded some stuff at Neighborly and Insimenator.

A community of people to learn how to make their own Sims2 stufz, help each other out and to share their creations with other visitors - FREE. :0)

Older than several mountain ranges. lol,
Female
ITS - technical support

uh...... you r-e-a-l-l-l-l-l-y don't want to see me in any of those... too Skeery! I'm more in to the 'voluminous' couture...

p.s. Me is very nice person. I haven't bit anyone yet...
Scholar
#98 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 1:44 AM
---Join Date: 28th Sep 2006 (for this account...but i have LURKD much more)
---day: 3 hrs? ---week: o god....alot. (i have no life *cry*)
---florida; united states
---main downlaod page to see any nice new uploads
---i can tell somone how to fix certian common glitches...and id like to think im good at photoshop...
---a forum for me and my friends, need for speed site, sims 2 site. i am nothing special to those sites but general comic relif :P
---providing high quality CC to the community, providing a place for people to go, discusse there issues and learn and enhance new/hidden talents at creations
---18, male, senior in high school
---for me? boyshorts. for girls? thongs :P
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 3:16 AM
1. Since February 14th, 2008, on this account, but I have been using MTS2 for the past year or so on a dead account.

2. When I'm not too busy, I spend around at least 30 minutes to several hours on MTS2

3. California, USA

4. Downloads, but I also like uploading clothes for sims and checking on the status of my creations.

5. I have good knowledge of HTML and I used to be pretty good with CSS, but I'm a tad bit rusty D:

6. TheSims2.com, flickr, the Hangout, and other various sites with Sims 2 content, plus a few not related to sims. I am seriously addicted to the internet.

7. I think the main focus of MTS2 is for people to be able to learn how to make and share really nice stuff with others... and it helps that it's free, too.
Such a wonderful feature of MTS2...

8. 14, Female, procrastinating student.

9. Hmmm... whichever one is clean! :D
Scholar
#100 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 3:31 AM
-I have been a member since May 1st, 2005. And have always wanted to be a mod

-Per week probably 24 hours in all.

3.Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address.
-United States

-I am most frequent on sims, I love looking at the new sims.

-I am good at html, and I have an amazing tallent for photoshopping. I also am able to make great banners for anything

-Simming skills wise: I love making sims and new creations. I can make wonderful clothes and designs.

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why?
-I am only frequent on MTS2, I am a devoted member, and only upload my creations here.

-The main purpose of this site is to build a community of simmers with free downloads. I have watched this community grow for 3 years into something so amazing. It is something that truely shows how amazing simmers are, and shows their creations without having to pay for them. Also at the same time it shows the skills of others.

-Boyshorts<33 Love them!

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Thanks, everyone!
Page 4 of 5