Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 1:38 AM
Default WCIF Warlokk's Rio girl outfits for teens?
I've been searching all over, but I can't seem to find a rio girl outfit for teens. All for adults, and I had some rio girl nude meshes imported in my game for teens, but since it uses sexy feet I can't put shoes on them and there's no preset with shoes. Does anyone know where to find outfit varieties for this body shape? Maybe fit chick too? Thanks.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 4:43 AM
The only Rio teen (aka Rio Princess) files I know of off the top of my head are those by PierreNC but it sounds like you have those meshes already as they are nude meshes with sexyfeet. Gothplague had some adult Rio outfits (now at Wooden Simolean) but no teen outfits that I recall. I don't use the Rio shape so I'm not much help.

For FitChick adult and teen, you can find PierreNC's nude meshes and a number of VanityDeMise's teen and adult creations HERE .
JulieJ has FitChick creations HERE .
I have a number of other adult FitChick meshes and outfits from Poppeboy, Pierre, Snarf/LionO, Gothplague and teen FitChick meshes and outfits from Poppeboy, Pierre and Gothplague in game so PM me if there are specific FC meshes you'd be interested in. You can also find one adult FitChick sports outfit with tennis shoes in my signature link.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Inventor
#3 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 5:22 AM
^ Waves at an old friend , good to see ya ! Gothplague did make a Rio teen shape that they hosted on their old site and Cenor/Sinford Sims ( now closed) made some more clothing as well. I do have a few things from both sites , but not all that was available unfortunately. I have kind of a starter set though and uploaded it here https://www.mediafire.com/file/o2oe...o_teen.rar/file ( this is everything I have, there is no part one... grr I hate mediafire) There are 4 skintones, at least one item of clothing for each category and needed meshes. Everything made by Gothplague has their name on it and the other clothing was made be Cenor.

PS How do I hate thee mediafire ? Oh let me count the ways... I actually made a new mediafire account to post this, because I couldn't access my old one. Does SFS still require an invite/password ? I'm outta the loop here for a few years. And tinypic is gone, increasing my sadness lol. Anyhoo if SFS still requires an invite and anyone has one , it'd be appreciated.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 2:55 PM
It HAS been a while Mookie! Glad to see you're still around! {Waves back} I've PM'd you a SimsFileShare invite code.

I didn't realize Cenor dabbled in the Rio shape. I thought he was exclusively Classic Pinup adult and teen. At least that's all my memory recalls from the hours I spent trying to download from his site.
I knew GothPlague had a bunch of Rio stuff and I know Rose posted some of what she had of hers at Wooden SImolean after GP's site closed but she didn't get it all. It's good you still retained some more of it! GP was a talented creator and mesher.

Quote: Originally posted by MOOKIEBLAYLOCK
^ Waves at an old friend , good to see ya ! Gothplague did make a Rio teen shape that they hosted on their old site and Cenor/Sinford Sims ( now closed) made some more clothing as well. I do have a few things from both sites , but not all that was available unfortunately. I have kind of a starter set though and uploaded it here https://www.mediafire.com/file/o2oe...o_teen.rar/file ( this is everything I have, there is no part one... grr I hate mediafire) There are 4 skintones, at least one item of clothing for each category and needed meshes. Everything made by Gothplague has their name on it and the other clothing was made be Cenor.

PS How do I hate thee mediafire ? Oh let me count the ways... I actually made a new mediafire account to post this, because I couldn't access my old one. Does SFS still require an invite/password ? I'm outta the loop here for a few years. And tinypic is gone, increasing my sadness lol. Anyhoo if SFS still requires an invite and anyone has one , it'd be appreciated.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 10:29 PM
Default Here's something for your Rio teens...
Quote: Originally posted by bubblegum princess girl
I've been searching all over, but I can't seem to find a rio girl outfit for teens. All for adults, and I had some rio girl nude meshes imported in my game for teens, but since it uses sexy feet I can't put shoes on them and there's no preset with shoes. Does anyone know where to find outfit varieties for this body shape? Maybe fit chick too? Thanks.

Gothplague started the converting of warlokk's shapes to teen many years ago. That I know of, only a few creators picked up on his work, one of them being Gknee here: https://jbeach34.livejournal.com/5763.html . Miros started hosting a ton of Gothplagues creations including those teen meshes here: http://www.woodensimolean.com/ (currently under reconstruction). A word of caution: Gknee changed some meshes and included "addedmorphs" or something similar to the end of the mesh file and therefore you must remove gothplagues mesh of that particular item or it will not show up in your game or may have missing feet.
Lifa did some recolors here: https://withlovefromsimtown.tumblr....-ladies-plus-an A word of caution: Alot of her other stuff has her recolors linked to her meshes and/or game clothing meshes. If this interests you please read and download accordingly or again your clothing won't show up or will be goofed up in some way. Last, but not least, you can go here: https://simsdogpound.dreamwidth.org/ . I'm posting stuff I've created from over the last couple years, including linked skins. Hope this helps you and whoever comes across this thread.