Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 7:28 AM Last edited by PwnagePanther : 8th Aug 2010 at 9:00 AM.
Default Ambitions: How to spawn a fire alarm? (solved)
Quote:
I have redesigned my fire house completely from scratch to look how I want it to look. I used buydebug to spawn fire engines, and assumed I would be able to get the fire alarms back the same way, but it turns out that that is not so... is there any way to spawn fire alarms? I know I could have avoided this by taking the fire station, and keeping a fire alarm on a wall by the side to clone later, but I expected to be able to easily respawn it so I didn't.

Help would be appreciated, alot, thanks!

SOLVED! The fire alarm can be found in Build Mode under Miscellaneous Community Objects, without needing buydebug :C
Advertisement
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#2 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 7:29 AM
It's probably in buydebug.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 7:29 AM Last edited by PwnagePanther : 8th Aug 2010 at 8:58 AM.
It isn't, I used that to respawn the fire engines and I'm pretty sure it's not there. I've triple-checked. Thanks for the quick reply though

EDIT: SOLVED! Check the first post!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 10:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PwnagePanther
It isn't, I used that to respawn the fire engines and I'm pretty sure it's not there. I've triple-checked. Thanks for the quick reply though

EDIT: SOLVED! Check the first post!

I'm not finding the fire alarm, i looked were you said to look too
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#5 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 3:47 PM
Sounds like a personal problem to me, soldier.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.