Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:50 AM
Default Drama?
My life is pretty drama free, but I know plenty of guys and girls who have a lot of drama in their lives. Talk about your boy or girl drama here.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 2:54 AM
Since I'm Bisexual, I love looking at the girls as well as the boys. But after the one night stand with a man, I was having diarrhea and I went to see the gynecologist. So she said that I may have herpes, and I was scared to death about having the STD. Several weeks later, I have a mail and it said no herpes, no AIDs, no nothing. So I like, "Next time, I have to know someone before having sex with them."

The other drama was then when I first mused about being bisexual and the girls were like, "There is no way you could like a guy and a girl. You have to be gay or straight." I can't believe how biphobic some kids are still today.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xunixeon
first mused about being bisexual and the girls were like, "There is no way you could like a guy and a girl. You have to be gay or straight." I can't believe how biphobic some kids are still today.

Oh my god..seriously..
That's so narrow minded of them to think that.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:17 AM
The other drama was then when I first mused about being bisexual and the girls were like, "There is no way you could like a guy and a girl. You have to be gay or straight." I can't believe how biphobic some kids are still today.

Well.. I dont necessarily think is a phobia.. just misinformed, or uneducated. Its hard enough to understand someone that goes for the same sex... throw in that you may like both... or neither... and it just baffles... lol

Peace

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:24 AM
I believe that I'm drama free. I mean, the hubby and i hang out with a small group of people.
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 6:10 AM
I have no life to have drama in... lol... *cries into pillow*

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:30 PM
Well I had some drama today:

This guy I'm interested in his ex is starting crap. What happened was I was interested in this guy at first, so I kind of was talking all sweet to him, then I heard him talk on the phone and I saw this pic he sent me, so I figured he wasn't my type. I met this guy on myspace, so I go to myspace and see that he deleted me so I'm like why did you delete me? and he's like I didn't. So I sent him another request and it showed he deleted me again. So he says that was prolly his ex doing that cus he had his myspace password. So I figured this guy is full of drama and plus he's not my type so I told him I just wanted to be friends and basically stopped talking to him. Now I was also talking to this other guy who was totally hot. Today he tells me that his ex is the same guy who deleted me from that other guy's myspace. So I've been nothing but honest with the hot guy but I'm afraid that his ex might try to come between us, oh and also the guy I didn't like as much said he was single on his page and everything but apparently he was still seeing the ex guy. I really hate drama.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 12:20 AM
So I like, "Next time, I have to know someone before having sex with them."

I have to agree with you. It gets pretty cold and lonely some night sleeping alone, but my fear of an STD makes it not worth having even safe casual sex anymore. I had a BF until a few weeks ago then found out the SOB was married. Hopefully I'll meet a nice guy one of these days.

Incidentally I just joined this group a few days ago so hi to everyone.

Lisa.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LE102071
Well.. I dont necessarily think is a phobia.. just misinformed, or uneducated. Its hard enough to understand someone that goes for the same sex... throw in that you may like both... or neither... and it just baffles... lol

Peace

i totally agree. :/
in this situation, it's hard to understand how someone else thinks.
you know what you want, but others don't.

life is confusing.

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Scholar
#10 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 5:23 AM

Some poeple have that idea.. weirdness.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Scholar
#11 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 8:15 AM
Well, besides some of my ex-girlfriend's being completely psycho, not much drama to report in my department.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 9:16 AM
I went to a private Christian school all of my life and my parents are never going to change that. Homosexuality of any kind is badly frowned upon, so I have always kept this a secret. Nobody knows. Well, except you guys rofl.

My Website: http://thecrazyqueen.webs.com/
My Suckish Writing: http://www.fictionpress.com/~ghostanimal

My name is Kaya. Call me that.
Alchemist
#13 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ghostanimal
I went to a private Christian school all of my life and my parents are never going to change that. Homosexuality of any kind is badly frowned upon, so I have always kept this a secret. Nobody knows. Well, except you guys rofl.

that's why i never would've guessed it xP

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VoiceIHear
that's why i never would've guessed it xP

Haha. The most unexpected people end up having the biggest secrets. (Somebody from my school said that when I said I SUPPORTED gay rights)

Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:24 PM

well... this sounds familiar... to an extent.
I've hardly told anyone IRL... except a couple of people.
But I'm way too trusting, so I have to keep my chatterbox shut. :/

Scholar
#16 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:52 PM
I've told everyone. Except for my parents, of course. My dad's all...anti-gays and stuff.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:55 PM
^ Most of my family is opposed to the "choice" (cough cough), as well.

Me & my close friend are kind of in the same situation, so I can be myself with him.
Otherwise, it's a secret. (so shhh!)

Scholar
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 12:22 AM
Hahaha...oh...'choice.'

I had a friend like that once. But he started up some gay guy drama when he got a boyfriend, so lss, we're not friends anymore.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:27 AM
My parents are actually okay with gays, because I have openly gay friends that they think are okay and our neighbors are gay with a toddler...I'm just not sure they'd accept me. Especially since I'm their only kid.

Banned
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omgrawr213
^ Most of my family is opposed to the "choice" (cough cough), as well.

Me & my close friend are kind of in the same situation, so I can be myself with him.
Otherwise, it's a secret. (so shhh!)

That's exactly how it is with me! My entire family is opposed to be being gay, and believes it's a choice. And my best friend in the whole world, is also gay, and his family (well for the most part) opposes it too. He's even met my family and everything, but they don't know he's gay. It's strange we're both gay, and both attractive, but we've been nothing but friends for all the 5 years we've known each other, never even so much as kissed. I think it's good to have friends like that, who even though there could be something there, there isn't because you are such good friends, you wouldn't want to ruin that.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 8:42 PM
Luckies. I have nobody I can be myself with. Damn Christian views. -grumbles- (I love being a Christian, just not the NO BEING GAY OR GOD WILL KILL YOU thing)

Field Researcher
#22 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
That's exactly how it is with me! My entire family is opposed to be being gay, and believes it's a choice. And my best friend in the whole world, is also gay, and his family (well for the most part) opposes it too. He's even met my family and everything, but they don't know he's gay. It's strange we're both gay, and both attractive, but we've been nothing but friends for all the 5 years we've known each other, never even so much as kissed. I think it's good to have friends like that, who even though there could be something there, there isn't because you are such good friends, you wouldn't want to ruin that.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one in that situation.
But yeah, funny you mention the friend thing, cuz my friend just admitted to having feelings for me. Well, we both admitted that to each other.
But we decided to keep our relationship the way it is. Probably for the better.
He doesn't even live near me anymore, so it would just be for naught.
I have yet to befriend anyone who's gay here. It sucks. I have to be boring to everyone else. :/

Luckies. I have nobody I can be myself with. Damn Christian views. -grumbles- (I love being a Christian, just not the NO BEING GAY OR GOD WILL KILL YOU thing)

I know right!
I'm Christian, but I don't really like how much of a bad rap homosexuality has received.
Everyone makes it a point to say that being gay is like being a murderer, you deserve to die, blah blah blah.

Gays can be just as loving and caring and philanthropic and holy as any straight person on Earth!
&& plus I only have straight friends here. few of which I've actually told. :D

Field Researcher
#23 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 10:13 PM
So a couple days ago I was at a church function, and me and my friend were talking about oldie music... mainly rock.
Eventually we got to the subject of Queen. Of course all we could do was praise the band.
And the conversation ended with my friend saying "Uh.... too bad Freddy Mercury was gay...."

I had never felt more upset.

Why should someone's sexual preferences prevent that person from being a huge success? :/

Scholar
#24 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 6:02 PM
Wow! What ignorance! I like to attribute much of Freddy Mercury's success to his sexual orientation
Field Researcher
#25 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 9:32 PM
That's great to hear Fashionation.

Glad everything worked out!

Page 1 of 2