Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2019 at 9:53 PM Last edited by Charzaga : 8th Sep 2019 at 10:05 AM.
Default More expensive food when dining out
I'm looking for a mod that will make dining out at community owned restaurants more expensive. All of the default food prices are pretty low compared to how much a sim earns. Any help will be appreciated!
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 12:10 AM
Also while talking about expensive food as mention by Charzaga since this is about foods. Is there a Mod so custom foods will show up at the restaurants?

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 1:10 AM
@Simonut some custom foods will and some won't, it must depend on how they are made.

@Charzaga I don't know of one but you could get a sim to buy it, hire staff and set the menu price to expensive. You wouldn't have to play as the restaurant.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 1:38 AM
Jo's thanks for both answers.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 4:33 PM
Thanks Jo, I was hoping not to do that option as my play through for my current hood would mean I would have to make another family and play them as if everyone aged at the same time. Thanks for the help anyway!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 12:40 AM
@Charzaga You don't have to play them just make the sims you need, so one owner, then make a sim to be chef and give them 10 cooking, then make a server with 10 body. Place them on a tiny lot away from everywhere. Toss some trees over it to hide it. Cheat them some money and have them buy the restaurant, set menu, set price, and assign all the jobs. Once done never play them again, treat them as NPC's.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 10:05 AM
Ok, I'll just make a "Mysterious Monopoly" sim that happens to own all the non-player owned restaurants. It's a quicker fix than learning to mod! Thanks again!