Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 10:06 PM Last edited by Primavera : 29th Jun 2019 at 9:10 PM.
Default WCIF Fangs/Teeth Like These?
I've been going through Lana's CC blog looking for some things for an upcoming project of mine and I need fangs. I found these that would fit the sims I want to make but they're for TS4; 1, 2. There's a couple more I found when I looked up 'fangs' as well. I have one set of makeup shark teeth/fangs I found a while ago for TS2 but that's it.

Has anyone converted these? I could try and take a whack at it but I don't have TS4 and I don't know how converting works

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 9:50 AM
I was going to point you at the ones by Crispsandkerosene, but it sounds like you already have those. I would love to see more variety in teeth too.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
I was going to point you at the ones by Crispsandkerosene, but it sounds like you already have those. I would love to see more variety in teeth too.

I don't think I do, the ones I have came off of a skin by Trapping/Lina. I'm scrolling through C&K's tumblr right now to see if I can find what you mentioned.

EDIT: found them!. I believe these were the ones you referenced @RoxEllen1965, they're different from the one I have so that's good . And I do wish we had more options when it comes to fangs, I'm jealous that TS4 gets all the good stuff .

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 2:00 AM
@Primavera lol don't be jealous that TS4 have all the good stuff ( NOT ) Sims 4 steal or take most of their ideas from Sims 2.
If they had all the good stuff I would have left Sims 2 a long time ago. Sims 2 after 10 years is still the best over all other versions.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@Primavera lol don't be jealous that TS4 have all the good stuff ( NOT ) Sims 4 steal or take most of their ideas from Sims 2.
If they had all the good stuff I would have left Sims 2 a long time ago. Sims 2 after 10 years is still the best over all other versions.

Haha well you're right . I still wish those fangs were converted though, but oh well

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Forum Resident
#6 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 6:13 AM
If the fangs you linked to is 100% textures, they could be converted pretty easily! I could do it, I just don't own ts4 so I don't know how to extract the textures. I checked pyxiidis TOU and if I get ahold of the textures and convert them, I can share as long as I give credit (which I will do ofc) :^)
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
If the fangs you linked to is 100% textures, they could be converted pretty easily! I could do it, I just don't own ts4 so I don't know how to extract the textures. I checked pyxiidis TOU and if I get ahold of the textures and convert them, I can share as long as I give credit (which I will do ofc) :^)

That would be nice :0! I don't know if they're just textures as I don't know how S4CC works, maybe someone that knows how to make S4CC will see this thread?

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 7:26 AM
Sadly, the fangs in the linked posts and in TS4 in general all use the standard teeth textures and instead have pointy meshes.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Primavera
I don't think I do, the ones I have came off of a skin by Trapping/Lina. I'm scrolling through C&K's tumblr right now to see if I can find what you mentioned.

EDIT: found them!. I believe these were the ones you referenced @RoxEllen1965, they're different from the one I have so that's good . And I do wish we had more options when it comes to fangs, I'm jealous that TS4 gets all the good stuff .

Very sorry about that. I violated my own rule - "never ever assume!" I'm glad you found them and could use them.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 10:07 AM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 29th Jun 2019 at 6:23 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Gryning
Sadly, the fangs in the linked posts and in TS4 in general all use the standard teeth textures and instead have pointy meshes.

Ahh darn :^( meshing (and converting) is something I yet have to learn sadly.
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 9:10 PM
I was afraid of that . But at least I got 2 more teeth masks to use so I didn't walk away empty-handed

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads