Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1173
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 441 times.
Search this Thread
Old 9th Sep 2017, 4:40 AM DefaultHiphopHood with hood up? #1
dangvuongkiet
Original Poster

Test Subject

Can anyone help me find the custom content that looks like this: http://ocd-sims.wikidot.com/mesh:ambodyhiphophood but with the hood up the head, please?

Thanks in advance.
Old 9th Sep 2017, 6:53 PM #2
Duine
Top Secret Researcher

The hoods don't go up. The outfit can be found in your game, the image you post are recolors of the game outfit. (:

“If all insects on Earth disappeared, within 50 years all life on Earth would end. If all human beings disappeared from the Earth, within 50 years all forms of life would flourish.” Jonas Salk, biologist Sums it up, really!
Old 9th Sep 2017, 7:42 PM #3
RoxEllen1965
Scholar

I think the OP knows that. They're asking if anybody ever made any CC versions that have the hood up.

Is that even possible? Wouldn't it require a matching custom hair to look like the "hood" was up?

Thanks to Crmelsimlover for sharing these rare Christianlov mods for TS2: Cpack editor with working face DNA fixer and Skin Selector Painting Prototype. Instructions for adding custom skins to Skin Selector at post #37 here. Instructions for using the DNA fixer at post # 2662 here .
Old 9th Sep 2017, 9:46 PM #4
Nysha
Née whiterider

36 Achievements

View My Journal

It's certainly possible - there are outfits around with hoods up, you just have to give the sim short hair so it doesn't clip through. Unfortunately it's not my style of CC so I don't where the best place would be to look.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Old 13th Sep 2017, 2:53 PM #5
LEONGenesis
Test Subject

Try Ms5StarChic or the Black Simmer forum

Section jump: