Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1493
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 6179 (Who?), Viewed: 228121 times.
Search this Thread
Old Yesterday, 12:00 AM #6176
Sunrader
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRoses888
Can't. She's dead and she's now haunting the house. She - Cinderella. But I'll try that next time if it happens again. It doesn't all the time, only when the pregnant sim's mood drops suddenly after three or four days.

It doesn't have to be a mod. I once had major weirdness caused by some custom eyebrows.
Old Yesterday, 3:23 AM #6177
Charity
Mad Poster

12 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRoses888
Can't. She's dead and she's now haunting the house. She - Cinderella. But I'll try that next time if it happens again. It doesn't all the time, only when the pregnant sim's mood drops suddenly after three or four days.

Mood drops after three or four days? Pregnancy is only supposed to be three days long without mods. Are you sure you don't have a pregnancy mod?
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM #6178
RoxEllen1965
Top Secret Researcher

I don't think it should be sudden like that either. Mood and needs should drop steadily throughout the three days in an un-modded game.
Old Yesterday, 2:36 PM #6179
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Teen witches can fly to school. I mean of course it makes sense why wouldn't they? But I've never had a teen witch before so I never noticed the option.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old Yesterday, 3:32 PM #6180
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Unless moving them out and then back in, works, you have some kind of weird cc conflict. I know you can't move her out and then back in, though, it might be worth resurrecting her just to try.

Any cc can cause problems, like sunrader said. I once had two perfectly kind and helpful hairs that turned my game almost upside down. Fortunately , I knew they were the culprits.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."

Section jump: