Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1741
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 2280 (Who?), Viewed: 205781 times.
Search this Thread
Old 16th Sep 2017, 2:20 PM #2276
ieta_cassiopeia
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeTownChick
"Why am I spending so much time looking for a house for a family I'm not even gonna play?"
I made a family to model a big project I'm working on, so I wanted to put them in a proper house so I can take some proper pictures, but....
"Good god! This house is both huge and pointless!"
The BV Mansion. Geez...

I turned that into a luxury dorm once. It was great except that I forgot to put a cafeteria in there and also had nodormieprotect on. It soon became famous as being the only dorm from which more Sims had died than graduated, apart from that time I demolished a dorm I'd built three semesters into its existence...
Old 16th Sep 2017, 6:07 PM #2277
kamoodle5
Instructor

4 Achievements

"Of course the first thing you guys would be talking about is her!"

This is while Frank was on the phone with his best friend. Immediately they started chatting about their girlfriend who they're both in love with. Proof that Sims will always be thinking about their loved one, even if we players don't always notice it.
Old 18th Sep 2017, 6:08 PM #2278
ihatemandatoryregister
Mad Poster

3 Achievements

"The things I do for my game..."

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Old 18th Sep 2017, 10:31 PM #2279
Essa
Theorist

2 Achievements

"I need clothes for my sims" when my founders turned into elders.
Old 20th Sep 2017, 11:01 PM #2280
Kunder
Lab Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
"The things I do for my game..."
This^^ I've went through the trouble of building several personal "Simming" machines, two multiple TB external drives just for backing up Sim related stuff, I loan them money, and what thanks do I get for all that trouble?

The "Awwwww...Borje skamooj", "MUUuuh!", or just, plain "Awwwe" complaints, whenever I get them a nice decoration..... WHERE'S that "SMITE" button?!?
Old 20th Sep 2017, 11:30 PM #2281
kamoodle5
Instructor

4 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa
"I need clothes for my sims" when my founders turned into elders.

In a way, I enjoy Sims suddenly having a completely new wardrobe of clothes, when they either proceed to the next stage of their lives or when their current outfit(s) are deleted from the game. As long as you don't save when you exit to the neighborhood, it will be an intriguing roulette experience to see what the game picks for you.

Recently I removed Frank's old outfit from the game because I wanted him to wear the improved version. As a result the game gave him the orange workout attire as a temporary crutch to his everyday wear. Compared to the more barbaric set of clothing I've seen the game select, this wasn't too bad.

Section jump: