Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 10:09 AM
Default My objects won't rotate
I am trying to rotate the objects in my house so that they are in the correct position, but the entire area where the sim lives moves at the same time. Am I doing something wrong. This is very frustrating. Is moveobjects on working?

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:31 AM
Are you using < and > to rotate the objects? If not, do that. If you are, very odd problem. I'll try to find a fix.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jwilli
Are you using < and > to rotate the objects? If not, do that. If you are, very odd problem. I'll try to find a fix.

Thank you I was having the same issue
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:01 PM
Fix? Maybe? I guess this is a fairly common problem people are having when using right click to rotate items. It could be that options get reset after certain game updates or a driver (sound or video card seem to be my main offender) update. If you are a fan of right click rotating, and that is not working, check your options to be sure nothing has changed.

I hope this helps...