Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 10:54 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Saved games?
I just downloaded the sims two ultimate collection off origin website & i haven't played the sims two in a long time so i've forgotten a lot of things about it. including saving my progress on the game? i've tried every method i remember but i keep losing my sims and progress. i have checked the EA games folder and there is nothing there so i was wondering if anyone knows the solution to this?

thanks in advance
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 11:06 PM
You should simply save down near the bottom left and that saves your game and it should be exactly like it was at save when you reopen it. if sims and progress are not saving you have a problem that might need technical help.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 5:31 PM
Yeah and I discovered this too that when you return to your game you have to actually load the city (as if it's a new game) but when you get in there, your house should still be there. Kinda weird and very different from what we're used to with Sims 3, but hopefully that helps clear up some confusion.